Home

Madden Profile & The Best Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden Profile & The Best Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 11:51 PM   #9
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Profile & The Best Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Instead of making people delete their profile to test this theory, could you post a video of a full game in franchise? The power of suggestion in terms of better animations and ratings is promising, but is so vague without video.
https://youtu.be/qHtMm_9wCS4

That's from halftime default all pro no changes.

The next game on my channel I tried my own personal sliders.

Sure video is key, but you also need to try it who decide to and see and feel for yourself.

I can set here all day and say this or that, but simply put try it out if u think there's a difference great if not or you think it won't make a difference don't try it.

I will be testing more games using my personal sliders tomorrow and will stream those full games.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-06-2019, 03:25 PM   #10
MVP

Houston's Arena

I will be streaming here shortly BENGALS @ SEAHAWKS.

https://youtu.be/Ff8lTwy5WJM
Old 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM   #11
MVP

Houston's Arena

Last gameceas tough I lowered roughing the passer, illegal in the back and facemask by 1.

BILLS @ JETS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2019, 06:34 PM   #12
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Last gameceas tough I lowered roughing the passer, illegal in the back and facemask by 1.

BILLS @ JETS

I also made sure sliders were imported.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:25 PM   #13
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks for this....I was about to toss this game aside as well until a bigger patch came out.... all weekend, I was like, "Is this it...This is the game that everybody on the forums bragged about for improving on the smoothness and responsiveness of the controls????"

One of the worst opening weekends of football video gaming ive had....granted it probably hit me a littler harder because I liked playing on the slower game speeds in the past...but damn was it brutal....Animations felt like they were playing out like 2 times faster then the old Fast Setting(Most noticeable when you see those players trying to come on the tackle late and they shoot off like a missile)...physics felt screwed where no player had any weight to them....and to top it all off the controls were all over the place.

Speed Parity slider only added to my confusion as it felt as inconsistent as the rest.

.. I hope the game doesn't go off the rails for me like that again...Finally got to play some games today with the game when it wasn't in its "Freak Mode"...what a relief...with everything in sync and control inputs making sense and the animations slowed down.

A word of caution though to some, though many stay away from it already, but practice mode.. at least from the main menu(haven't tried franchise practice mode) still has that speed up/weightless wonkiness to it even after this profile resetting method. You have to play a Play Now or Franchise game to feel the true speed of the game.

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 08-06-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:36 PM   #14
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Thanks for this....I was about to toss this game aside as well until a bigger patch came out.... all weekend, I was like, "Is this it...This is the game that everybody on the forums bragged about for improving on the smoothness and responsiveness of the controls????"

One of the worst opening weekends of football video gaming ive had....granted it probably hit me a littler harder because I liked playing on the slower game speeds in the past...but damn was it brutal....Animations felt like they were playing out like 2 times faster then the old Fast Setting(Most noticeable when you see those players trying to come on the tackle late and they shoot off like a missile)...physics felt screwed where no player had any weight to them....and to top it all off the controls were all over the place.

Speed Parity slider only added to my confusion as it felt as inconsistent as the rest.

.. I hope the game doesn't go off the rails for me like that again...Finally got to play some games today with the game when it wasn't in its "Freak Mode"...what a relief...with everything in sync and control inputs making sense and the animations slowed down.

A word of caution though to some, though many stay away from it already, but practice mode.. at least from the main menu(haven't tried franchise practice mode) still has that speed up/weightless wonkiness to it even after this profile resetting method. You have to play a Play Now or Franchise game to feel the true speed of the game.
Anytime man, I posted the whole madden profile thing because I believe it helped me and wanted to share it with others like myself was getting aggravated, irritated with current state of the game feeling no matter what you try pass coverage felt broken etc.

I will be playing more games today and will make my own slider thread soon.

The games I play and stream I use suggestions plays only vs CPU.

I am using my own personal sliders that will be posted in my slider thread soon.

As of now there where I like them, but will continue to play all week 1 games before making any major changes. I am keeping a log each game how many times penalties get called and which penalty it is.

I started out with 55 for face mask, Illegal in the back and roughing the passer. Yesterday games were dropped down to 54 for those 3. I will be playing games at 52 today. These 3 penalties are getting called a little to much, but I don't want to eliminate them completely as I play on 15 minute quarters and like to keep it realistic as possible.

So far average in my games are,

Holding Calls - 5
Face Mask - 5 (to many)
Roughing the passer - 5 (to many)
Pass Interference - 1
Illegal in the back - 1
Encroachment - 3
False Start - 3

Old 08-07-2019, 09:27 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 10

Well I have to admit o did this on Xbox and I must say that I played default ALL-Pro and it was probably the best game I have played to date! The only thing I would change and that's slightly is the QB ACC for cpu....other than that it was probably most true to life game I have played.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 10:04 PM   #16
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Is there a way to see what you chose already? I think I picked advanced already but can't remember now. Game feels good to me personally with some slider adjustments.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »