Home

Update 1.07 is out

This is a discussion on Update 1.07 is out within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 08-05-2019, 10:08 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Update 1.07 is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Nobody knows what these patches are now. 1.06 came out. Nobody knew. 1.07 came out. No one knows. They just drop these patches willy nilly and go from there.
Willy Nilly, I pulled him in a gold pack.

I've been getting disconnect a few nights since launch after I start the game and play for about 10 minutes. Usually I'm in the middle of a challenge and I get booted out of MUT. When I sign back onto the EA Servers, it's fine and I play for a couple of hours. Hoping they fixed that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 10:33 PM   #26
Pro

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

OVR: 0

Well it definitely didn't fix settings not saving...The on field visual feedback keeps defaulting back to on even though I have it saved to off... Also some of the game options are defaulting back as well (heat seeker assist & defensive switch assist)

CPU QB's are still turning their backs to pressure & running backwards instead of back pedalling in the pocket...

Looking forward to the big patch. Hopefully it cleans up the excessive player clipping & collision detection when getting up from tackles & pile ups (players stepping through other players bodies lying on the field, limbs fusing through bodies, etc.) Aslo hoping they find a way to get refs back on the field!

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 08-05-2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #27
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Man would be great if fumbles were tuned just a tick

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Fumbles and Blocked FG's
Old 08-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #28
Rookie

I know the game needs some tuning in a few areas. But I'm more so waiting on them to add some scenarios...
Old 08-05-2019, 11:48 PM   #29
Just started!

I pray that it fixed the glitch of run first QBs not running in the sim, but I highly doubt it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2019, 01:18 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Seems like my sacks went down
Old 08-06-2019, 02:51 AM   #31
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

It seems deliberately lazy to put such useless patch notes out there. Just spend a couple of minutes on something a bit more detailed, is that so much to ask?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
It seems deliberately lazy to put such useless patch notes out there. Just spend a couple of minutes on something a bit more detailed, is that so much to ask?
Finally someone else that shares my sentiments. As far as I can tell its probably one of two things.

1. They know that the patch was so minuscule that they're afraid that if they post exactly what they "fixed" and it's very little, then the community will attack them again.

2. They just are lazy and have no respect for the community to the point that they don't even care enough to sit down for 5 minutes and update us on what they fixed in the patch.

Just my two cents, if I was proud to be selling a product and I fixed something that was wrong with it and made it a better product then I would want to show that off! I'd be like hey this is exactly how my product is better now so you should come and buy it cause it's only getting better and better with each coming week! But I dont have the mind of an EA dev...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »