Home

Game play is fixed, now make franchise better!

This is a discussion on Game play is fixed, now make franchise better! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Operation Sports Is Looking for Folks Who Want to Create Great Videos
WWE 2K21 Needs a True MyGM/Booker Mode
FIFA 20 CONMEBOL Libertadores Impressions: A Missed Opportunity
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Game play is fixed, now make franchise better!

Seriously, franchise has been ignored for the last 10 years! No reason to buy another version until major franchise improvements are made. I not only ignore MUT, I absolutely despise it. Ever since that garbage option started, franchise has been ignored. Game play is now good, no more excuses for ignoring franchise. We need and deserve a massive leap after this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 11:37 AM   #2
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Game play is fixed, now make franchise better!

Iím very pleased that they focused on gameplay this year. But I do agree about franchise mode, hope thatís next.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #3
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Seriously, franchise has been ignored for the last 10 years! No reason to buy another version until major franchise improvements are made. I not only ignore MUT, I absolutely despise it. Ever since that garbage option started, franchise has been ignored. Game play is now good, no more excuses for ignoring franchise. We need and deserve a massive leap after this!

This thread will be closed soon, but I agree with you wholeheartedly. However, this probably could have been added to an existing thread. At least that is what I figure the verdict will be.

I wouldn't agree that gameplay is completely fixed, however. Coverage logic needs VAST improvements, hit sticks and hit stick fumbles need to be toned down, and perhaps line interaction needs to be improved. But coverage should be an immediate priority.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
Old 08-07-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Because of (a) the issues with zone defense and (b) off ball injuries do not occur in franchise, I wouldn't not say that gameplay is fixed.

I said this in another thread-- the reason you're not going to see major improvements in franchise is because EA will keep force feeding us that storymode nonsense. We saw what garbage Longshot was. So instead of scrapping it, they invest more resources into it and give us (y'all, because I'm not touching it) that QB1 nonsense. When QB1 shows what trash it is, EA will invest even more time and effort to give y'all: "QB1--The Longshot" or something like that.

And MUT is the money maker so they are not moving away from that. So Franchise gets the shaft.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
Wahoo Wah

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
off ball injuries do not occur in franchise
Off-ball injuries were added into Franchise last year. Were they removed?
Old 08-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #6
Rookie

I also despise MUT not for me I like playing a 32 team franchise and madden makes it the most tedious process the old days you could just select all the teams u wanted at once and also to control uni options in franchise games you need to have 2 active controllers come on ea. NBA 2K is easy mlb the show is easy and so is nhl so go back where you can select all the teams at once
Old 08-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #7
Rookie

TrustTheProcess's Arena

I've had a couple off ball injuries in franchise but they dont happen very often.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #8
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Off-ball injuries were added into Franchise last year. Were they removed?
Off-ball injuries still happen, although I have yet to see an O-linemen go down which seems kind of unrealistic.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »