Home

X-factor players

This is a discussion on X-factor players within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2019, 08:56 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: X-factor players

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
There are too many X factors that there’s already ratings and skills for. They honestly don’t need X factors for those things. X Factors should be things like how Brady can sometimes sees coverage or having a “leadership” one that increases awr for some players on the field or something. But it’s kind of redundant to make X factors for skills and ratings already in the game, it’s bound to cause issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I continue you understand X-factors, they're not just skills/ratings.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 AM   #10
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’d like to turn it off but at the same time I like the concept. Just needs toned down.

I to love the idea of it, but I finally turned mine off last night. Man it changed the game for me. It's worth a try to see if you like it or not. The whole game feels different. I think it's actually affecting more than just the players with the X-factor/Superstar.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
I to love the idea of it, but I finally turned mine off last night. Man it changed the game for me. It's worth a try to see if you like it or not. The whole game feels different. I think it's actually affecting more than just the players with the X-factor/Superstar.
Yeah, will be turning it off until they tone it down a little. I love the concept but it's making guys so OP it's ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 09:38 AM   #12
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
X-factor players

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I continue you understand X-factors, they're not just skills/ratings.

That typo may have me lost in translation but I do know there are more X Factors than skill based ones. I thought I made it clear that I’m just saying we don’t really need X Factors that are basically added on top of skills and ratings.

I said nothing about ALL X Factors being skill/rating based, which is what makes it so frustrating because there are good ones and ya don’t want to always turn them off because of those good ones. It was just unnecessary to make X Factors that we already have in ratings and skills for.

Last edited by TheGentlemanGhost; 08-08-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:41 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 2

I played as tje Bears during my first season, never controlled Khalil Mack and he had over 50 sacks...yes you read that right 50+ sacks plus like 8 more in 3 playoff games. If the QB AI would just learn how scramble and/or throw the ball away this wouldn't be a problem

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #14
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm

Did it negatively impact your slider set when you turned it off or no?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
That typo may have me lost in translation but I do know there are more X Factors than skill based ones. I thought I made it clear that I’m just saying we don’t really need X Factors that are basically added on top of skills and ratings.

I said nothing about ALL X Factors being skill/rating based, which is what makes it so frustrating because there are good ones and ya don’t want to always turn them off because of those good ones. It was just unnecessary to make X Factors that we already have in ratings and skills for.

X-factors are awesome, they make the best players stand out and give the game personality. To each their own but I don't understand why folks would want to just go back to every team playing mostly the same as the other..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:

X-factors are awesome, they make the best players stand out and give the game personality. To each their own but I don't understand why folks would want to just go back to every team playing mostly the same as the other..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »