Home

Franchise Idea

This is a discussion on Franchise Idea within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Idea

Hey guys,

So I jump from console to console, depending which one is not taken up by the rest of the family. Today, I was messing around on Madden 19. A while back, I took the time to start a 32 team franchise. I then, released every player, from every team. After a few hours scattered throughout the week, I completed it and cleared all penalties. Now, I am stuck with a blank canvas...

I decided I wanted to do something fictional, yet close to home. I have learned the minimum to carry on a team to be able to play a game, is 27. You will need 30 if you want to have an acceptable representation of football.

I have started to move all head coaches to their hometowns, or closest, depending on their legacy score. I will then be doing a fantasy draft(FA signings), based on their ratings, with practice squad eligible players (1yr-rookies). I have not decided if I want to turn the rosters over every 4th year, like college, or simply rename the real players and just add in the fake ones.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2019, 07:47 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Idea

Move players based on conference they played at in college SEC PAC12 and so on. Fantasy draft each NFL division geographically with each NCAA conference. The weaker conferences get the best left overs from strong conferences.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »