Home

Angry joe goes to town again watch for a laugh!

This is a discussion on Angry joe goes to town again watch for a laugh! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2019, 05:01 AM   #49
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Angry joe goes to town again watch for a laugh!

No matter how low this game sinks, there will still be people on this forum defending EA until they are blue in the face. For what? What has EA done for you? Not enough is the answer. And yet you defend them free of charge. In fact, you pay them to take advantage of you.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:17 AM   #50
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Another case of someone question the spending habits of people they don't know.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:45 AM   #51
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

I’m sorry for all the torch and pitchfork comments, Madden just gets my blood boiling.

To me, Madden has just fallen so far behind when it comes to being a proper game. And I know that because I’m not just a sports gamer. EA has the means to fix anything anybody complains about on this forum, we all know that.

Madden 20 is gonna be the first Madden I won’t buy within a month of release and I’m not gonna buy it period. I was hesitant about 19 but bought it anyway and I was sorely disappointed with how bad of a game it was. This is not coming out of anger either, just sadness and being disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #52
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I was under the impression that it was different EA groups that laid people off, not Tiburon.
No, EA Tibs laid off people, too. I saw the goodbye tweets in the spring on Twitter and I linked a article a month or two ago in here.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #53
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
I’m sorry for all the torch and pitchfork comments, Madden just gets my blood boiling.

To me, Madden has just fallen so far behind when it comes to being a proper game. And I know that because I’m not just a sports gamer. EA has the means to fix anything anybody complains about on this forum, we all know that and where it's at priority wise.

Madden 20 is gonna be the first Madden I won’t buy within a month of release and I’m not gonna buy it period. I was hesitant about 19 but bought it anyway and I was sorely disappointed with how bad of a game it was. This is not coming out of anger either, just sadness and being disappointed.
I can understand and agree with some of this VG, but I don't feel that they can just fix everything OS wants with a snap of the finger based on resources. It's more so will tweaks and fixes unbalance other parts of the game based on legacy coding has to offer.

Last edited by roadman; 08-12-2019 at 08:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #54
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
Glad they added the point about EA putting something in, taking it out, and then putting back in the game.

There is no end to this, EA i dont think can improve this game that much if at all. The game still plagued with bad AI/physics and still the game doesnt even have gang tackling like 2k did.
Real Player Motion was a total failure. I’m not sure if it’s in the engine this year but it was so bad in 19 and made matters worse when people started seeing the CPU not abide by its rules.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:53 AM   #55
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I can understand and agree with some of this VG, but I don't feel that they can just fix everything OS wants with a snap of the finger based on resources. It's more so will tweaks and fixes unbalance other parts of the game based on legacy coding has to offer.
EA can allocate them more resources but it would cut into profit and I feel the legacy coding is where a lot of every problem lies but to fix or reshape that would probably require a skipped year for a longer development cycle. Something EA won’t do to ensure they don’t miss out on the ripe market in August and September every year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #56
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
Glad they added the point about EA putting something in, taking it out, and then putting back in the game.

There is no end to this, EA i dont think can improve this game that much if at all. The game still plagued with bad AI/physics and still the game doesnt even have gang tackling like 2k did.
The could be related to turnover at EA Tiburon. New management in brings new priorities, etc.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »