Home

Any word on if we can edit injuries in Franchise Mode?

This is a discussion on Any word on if we can edit injuries in Franchise Mode? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2019, 10:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Any word on if we can edit injuries in Franchise Mode?

...like we can in 2K and The Show?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Any word on if we can edit injuries in Franchise Mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude
...like we can in 2K and The Show?
I'm not sure, but this feature in NBA 2K's MyLeague is an absolute game changer. I believe it would be much the same in Madden.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:41 AM   #3
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Never have been able to but I am curious why you mean by edit injuries. What exactly can you do with that in those other games? Sounds interesting.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:53 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Never have been able to but I am curious why you mean by edit injuries. What exactly can you do with that in those other games? Sounds interesting.
In NBA 2K, if a player gets injured, you can go in and remove the injury. This goes for every player in the league, even the ones who are not on your team. I haven't played 2K in a while, so I can't remember if it allows you to force injuries and change injury types, but just being able to remove them is a wonderful feature within itself.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:14 PM   #5
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

In NBA 2k you can force or take away, location, type, and length of injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2019, 06:07 PM   #6
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
In NBA 2K, if a player gets injured, you can go in and remove the injury. This goes for every player in the league, even the ones who are not on your team. I haven't played 2K in a while, so I can't remember if it allows you to force injuries and change injury types, but just being able to remove them is a wonderful feature within itself.
I see. I like having injuries in the game and having to use my depth players. Don't think I'd ever reverse it unless a player was hurt for a super bowl and not sure I'd do it even then. Actually if that's all it does, I'd rather keep it the way it which is not able to edit them.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #7
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
I see. I don't mind having injuries in the game and having to use my depth players. Don't think I'd ever reverse it unless a player was hurt for a super bowl and not sure I'd do it even then. Actually if that's all it does, I'd rather keep it the way it which is not able to edit them.

Maybe in baseketball it's different, I don't know. I'm not a basketball fan and never played those games.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #8
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I see. I don't mind having injuries in the game and having to use my depth players. Don't think I'd ever reverse it unless a player was hurt for a super bowl and not sure I'd do it even then. Actually if that's all it does, I'd rather keep it the way it which is not able to edit them.

Maybe in baseketball it's different, I don't know. I'm not a basketball fan and never played those games.
The benefits are more as a tool for roster makers and editors than as a "cheese" factor for players , allowing roster accuracy using any base roster without constant re-starting etc
should be under commissioner only tools in leagues , would also be used to replicate the occurrence of real life injuries during season one , rather than rely on the ones occurring in played games or by the sim engine

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »