Home

CFM Slow Sim Bug

This is a discussion on CFM Slow Sim Bug within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 08-22-2019, 02:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM Slow Sim Bug

https://youtu.be/A_XVK5N9RrU

I've been dealing with this issue since beginning but in every game i try to slow sim, i deleted the complete game for like 4times now, it still happens. The problem is, when a play the moment scene comes up, the game jumps a few minutes back just like in the video i recorded. The biggest issue of it isnt the jumping back but the td's or fg's which are scored in that time still count. As an example from the video: they shot the fg and made it 23-0, i got the ball, made that last play, than the play the moment came up and it jumped few minutes back where they shot that fg and they shot it again and made it 26-0. I dont know what to do, does somebody have the same issue?

Last edited by MCFreezy; 08-22-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #2
Rookie

GoJags904's Arena

Re: CFM Slow Sim Bug

This has to be redone by EA but i feel they will trash the entire slow sim instead of fix it since not many play this way. With QB1 i am hoping they fix the sim in normal and fast mode overall. U can have 0 turnovers and as soon as i slow sim ints start happening. Same with field position not being accurate after punts etc. I like to let it play out during weeks i dont feel like overpowering the cpu but the slow sim and normal/fast dont work the same. It will take alot of work imo. Play the moments is a combination of the bugged sim engine and throwing you into an "predetermined outcome" type situation.

You can test this by watching the CPU light it up or struggle while fast/normal simming then switch to, and watch, slow mode and see a complete turn of events like a different team is playing. Idk if its ratings or what but its two different games between watching and simming and id rather they fix the simming and then play the moments and the slow sim mode should work perfectly.

Im not dev, but this needs some serious redesign and maybe a complete overhaul that took forever just to put back in by them. If asking for a fix has them backing out and trashing the mode all together, ill take the broken one for my football sanity.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 08-22-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: CFM Slow Sim Bug

This is ridiculous, in madden 18/19,it wasnt that bad, this time, they broke something badly... Its just sad because thats almost the only thing i wanted to play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »