Home

Custom Playbooks?

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2019, 08:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Custom Playbooks?

Can anybody recommend some good playbooks that have been custom made with maybe up to 30 plays per situation instead of the generic 20? Looking for playbooks for all types of schemes...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 09:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Custom Playbooks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Can anybody recommend some good playbooks that have been custom made with maybe up to 30 plays per situation instead of the generic 20? Looking for playbooks for all types of schemes...

I'd like to find a solid well rounded offensive playbook. The Jets book is too short on formations and what can be done while in those specific sets....

One that can air raid if need be, or run the ball down your opponents gullet... For the Gase--NYJ book too many conservative runs, and a few big hitters... But I want to add in formations that are seen in other playbooks.
Old 08-25-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:

If your on XBOX you can upload mine. From there, add/remove plays based on personal preference. Hit my post or PM me if you need help. Good Luck.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...all-guide.html
Old 08-26-2019, 12:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
If your on XBOX you can upload mine. From there, add/remove plays based on personal preference. Hit my post or PM me if you need help. Good Luck.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...all-guide.html

Ah sorry. I’m on PS4...that’s just typical

Old 08-26-2019, 01:13 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROC
I'd like to find a solid well rounded offensive playbook. The Jets book is too short on formations and what can be done while in those specific sets....

One that can air raid if need be, or run the ball down your opponents gullet... For the Gase--NYJ book too many conservative runs, and a few big hitters... But I want to add in formations that are seen in other playbooks.
If you are using NYJ Singleback Doubles and Y Trips both give you full run schemes and both have great RPOs. Y Trips in particular gives you a weak side inside zone with a back side bubble screen and your choice of power or stretch with a back side slant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 08:02 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Ah sorry. I’m on PS4...that’s just typical

Sorry about that mate. Wish I had the capabilities to upload for PS4 folks as well.

When you get right down to it, the best 30-play situational play call custom playbook that you can download is right there in your brain. Only you can really know what plays that you want to make up your core and situational game plan. You can download my PDF files, attached to my post, to get an idea of how I grouped plays and work from that if it helps you.

Definitely worth it, once you put in all the work. Nice to have the plays you want, come up in the Run/Pass windows when you want. Good luck.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Sorry about that mate. Wish I had the capabilities to upload for PS4 folks as well.

When you get right down to it, the best 30-play situational play call custom playbook that you can download is right there in your brain. Only you can really know what plays that you want to make up your core and situational game plan. You can download my PDF files, attached to my post, to get an idea of how I grouped plays and work from that if it helps you.

Definitely worth it, once you put in all the work. Nice to have the plays you want, come up in the Run/Pass windows when you want. Good luck.

Thanks, I’m trying to find a way to get the Seahawks to run the ball more, or any run heavy team to be honest. I think this game is pass heavy even for running teams!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »