Home

Roster update is up

This is a discussion on Roster update is up within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2019, 10:29 PM   #9
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Roster update is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_to_Cruz1080
Did they update any of the injuries?
yes C Johnson philly l miller hou and many more
Old 08-30-2019, 11:00 PM   #10
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Just fyi..he is a 92 free agent if you start a new cfm. Youll have to drop his rating for him to not to be picked up. Broncos picked him up in my cfm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2019, 01:55 PM   #11
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

I downloaded the latest roster file and am starting a new franchise with the Colts. Luck is on the team. Is that just how it is with online CFM? I checked my main menu roster, and he's not on there. But he is when I start a franchise. AB's on the Raiders too. Anything I'm doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
I downloaded the latest roster file and am starting a new franchise with the Colts. Luck is on the team. Is that just how it is with online CFM? I checked my main menu roster, and he's not on there. But he is when I start a franchise. Anything I'm doing wrong?
If you start online CFM with the preseason week 3 start or earlier, the Colts will have Luck. If you start in preseason week 4 or later, they won't.

You can also choose to start with custom roster (which is EA's current active roster if you don't change anything before starting the franchise), and from there choose to start in the Preseason. The roster will be current, meaning the Colts won't have Luck. The active roster starts off being cut down quite a bit from the original 75-man though, so cut day in the preseason isn't going to be as meaningful in that case.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
If you start online CFM with the preseason week 3 start or earlier, the Colts will have Luck. If you start in preseason week 4 or later, they won't.

You can also choose to start with custom roster (which is EA's current active roster if you don't change anything before starting the franchise), and from there choose to start in the Preseason. The roster will be current, meaning the Colts won't have Luck. The active roster starts off being cut down quite a bit from the original 75-man though, so cut day in the preseason isn't going to be as meaningful in that case.
Thanks, I'll try starting Week 1 regular season. I figured out the custom roster, but I was hoping to avoid that as Geodude's franchise guide mentioned that it changes the way players develop. Thanks!

UPDATE: I tried starting Week 1 regular season, and Luck is gone, but AB is still on the Raiders. I may have to just do the custom roster.

UPDATE 2: Started in Week 2, and AB was on the Patriots. So they align the roster with what week the move actually happened. I get it now. Thanks again!

Last edited by Rob9874; 09-13-2019 at 02:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »