Home

Madden 21 early wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 21 early wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2019, 08:16 AM   #73
Rookie

m_john_k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 early wishlist

Forgot about this! Have a hall of fame 5th preseason game! Maybe a little cut scene for the previously retired/hall of famers that are being inducted

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-05-2019, 10:11 AM   #74
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

AI based gameplan and playcalling for the cpu. Down and distance matter, and actually installing a gameplan to beat my style of play would be a welcome challenge.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #75
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmanGriffin
I would like the special teams to get revamped. There should be a SP Depth Chart besides LS, K, and P examples we can set who blocks on punts and FG who is on the KO defensive/receiving side . They need to add the holder positon which is usually the punter. We should be able to add WR and RB into more special team formations. Some teams keep a extra WR and RB just for that reason. Also the LS needs to be a required position on the roster why add them in the game only to have them cut.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Uhh, you can do most of those changes in formation subs.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #76
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I second this..I'm with u I'm a offline guy as well and I've always been. But it's so hard to have to keep up with the Superbowl history in my CFM as I'm playing and who all has won one. I do everything I keep track of My own Superbowl history and awards won..It's sad this was in NCAA for 126 teams and it's not in Madden for just 32 teams.Smh...We should be so far ahead with Madden since they have all the tools but not the right ppl in there that knw how to use them..We have a bunched up system that keep the Award history in players profiles it's not keep right. They need to go with the 2k system for how they track awards and keep history over your CFM as your playing..Real time things that's happening is what we need to see and read about. Draft prospects need more to them while scouting. It's should keep track of every player stats and awards won while in school and the AI needs to knw every player that is a First Team AA and Second team. So every team knows what player has won what so it will effect how teams draft. Realistic AI moves need to come to the fore front and be a real part of the game. Real time injuries will stop all the fake animations and injuries that players should not be coming back and Playing like they never left. We knw it happens but not as much as they have it in Madden. It's a game killer and not what goes on in football. Players lost everything if they can't come back from that Bad injury so we need realistic injuries to give us that real feeling like we just lost our star RB with A Complete ACL/PCL tear and it's the first game of the season and we just pay him 65M with 30 of it Guarantee..So having your Rosters and players in place just in case of this. We need to feel like we are really involved in our CFM with all the things going on.Players teams they play for still is not in the players profiles and it's hard to knw anything without keeping track yourself. That was in the games of past. What's going on with the simple things that can b put in but there is no effort to what to...
Whats sad is that a lot of what you and the person you replied to, use to be in the game. I never understood how ea just took so much out of franchise mode and made it a piss poor version of itself. There really needs to be two separate games. Madden Franchise (offline only) and Madden online.

Like you, I keep track of my franchise, i have notebooks of my teams roster, games, playoffs and superbowl. Also, the cpu records and who made the playoffs. All things thst should be in the game on a regular.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:42 AM   #77
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

Be able to Add and remove injuries like how 2k does. Be nice to take care of suspensions with a manual edit or if I want to start a franchise with guy not out for out for year let me do that yeesh. Add positions for Long snapper like 49 overall Joe Cardona is not going to be cut for a backup Center to do that. Matt Slater is one of the best gunners in nfl history but will get cut by computer every year.

Last edited by Bdubb; 10-05-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:18 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmanGriffin
I would like the special teams to get revamped. There should be a SP Depth Chart besides LS, K, and P examples we can set who blocks on punts and FG who is on the KO defensive/receiving side . They need to add the holder positon which is usually the punter. We should be able to add WR and RB into more special team formations. Some teams keep a extra WR and RB just for that reason. Also the LS needs to be a required position on the roster why add them in the game only to have them cut.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Most people DGAF about snappers and would rather have that roster spot open for another backup lineman or LB. It would add more realism to have guys who are god gunners or whatnot, but at the same time it's a pain to keep guys who have no value outside of that. Maybe have a gunner position based mostly on speed and tackling with coverage not really mattering so guys like Charles Washington are rated 80+ as a gunner even though they're crap at safety, but most decent backups at DB positions aren't necessarily as good there. Then we can choose how much we value that spot.

As for the snappers, I made Don Muhlback the Lions backup center so I can keep him, just edited him so he's bigger and not completely useless as a lineman, but if I do another team I just use the spot for more depth elsewhere.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #79
Rookie

RunRunPass's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd like to see the dynamic crowds reinstated, which I think were last in Madden 11. I heard that the Jags owner got all pissed off about this and it was an NFL instruction to remove this from the game. They should think again because it's ludicrous that you have a full stadium when your team is coming towards the end of the season and are out of playoff contention.

I'd also like to see the crowd revamped. Loads of people jumping up and down when the visiting team scores a TD is dumb - and why can't they sort out the players on the sideline, to show their names on the shirts?

Referees back is a must and I'd like to see the huddle back. I'm not keen on everyone being at the LoS as soon as plays have been chosen.
Discord: GBDawg1 #4708
Old 10-05-2019, 04:57 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunRunPass
I'd like to see the dynamic crowds reinstated, which I think were last in Madden 11. I heard that the Jags owner got all pissed off about this and it was an NFL instruction to remove this from the game. They should think again because it's ludicrous that you have a full stadium when your team is coming towards the end of the season and are out of playoff contention.

I'd also like to see the crowd revamped. Loads of people jumping up and down when the visiting team scores a TD is dumb - and why can't they sort out the players on the sideline, to show their names on the shirts?

Referees back is a must and I'd like to see the huddle back. I'm not keen on everyone being at the LoS as soon as plays have been chosen.
NFL has a lot of input into what EA can and can't do as part of the contract. That's part of the reason we can't edit uniforms and there are preset choices for teams when they move. Davis got pissed that people were making the Raiders pink.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »