Home

Madden 21 early wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 21 early wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2019, 10:11 AM   #81
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 early wishlist

I want to see these inverted jerseys in game. Some of them are eye-sores (Ravens) but some are really nice and should be used in real life (Steelers).

http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/07/...tball-jerseys/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #82
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

The white pants the Saints are wearing today. They’re a little different than the color rush ones.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:42 AM   #83
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

New Weather System
Time of day should be affected by the coast a game in California should not resemble a late game in New York.
Cold games, Hot Games, Windy, etc.. should play effect in gameplay & gameplans

I'll continue to add more,

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 10-15-2019, 11:18 AM   #84
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachYourWork
Whats sad is that a lot of what you and the person you replied to, use to be in the game. I never understood how ea just took so much out of franchise mode and made it a piss poor version of itself. There really needs to be two separate games. Madden Franchise (offline only) and Madden online.

Like you, I keep track of my franchise, i have notebooks of my teams roster, games, playoffs and superbowl. Also, the cpu records and who made the playoffs. All things thst should be in the game on a regular.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
That's so true I was buying games every year like I know they are going to add this back. But it only got worst and we are still waiting on them to add everything from NCAA 14 to Madden 21 and we will be good. And fix the scouting and draft along with a real time injury system that make injuries matter..
Old 10-15-2019, 03:05 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
That's so true I was buying games every year like I know they are going to add this back. But it only got worst and we are still waiting on them to add everything from NCAA 14 to Madden 21 and we will be good. And fix the scouting and draft along with a real time injury system that make injuries matter..
And I expect things to be taken out or changed next year for next gen. The franchise code is always a factor when it comes to transition to new consoles. But franchise as a whole is so bare bones, Franchise needs a overhaul. A new User Interface is needed and a cleaned up News Page. All those tweets are all cluttered and hard to follow. Always see tweets from previous season.

Those taken out features because it isn't marketable anymore is frustrating. If they were just add back key features that were taken out from the past 3 generations alone would make a great game. I remember NCAA having the Progressive Lighting feature and also using RealWeather. Where mid day games would progress from day to night each quarter. I may be wrong, but didn't one of these games have progressive weather where weather can stop and start during games.
Also something like Studio Updates from NCAA 14 would be a cool addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 08:04 AM   #86
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

After playing a few hundred hours on this game, I think that there's a few huge things that I want from Madden 21:
  1. Progressive Injury System
  2. Revamped CPU Playcalling
  3. Revamped CPU Decision Making
  4. Increased CPU Difficulty without having to rely on Robo QB
  5. More Abilities. This is a big one. I think the SS and X Factor stuff is cool. X Factors haven't been a big deal to me. The SS traits are the big ones. Those differentiate players. I think they need a lot more of these for average players so that guys feel more unique, but without being OP. I'm sure they've learned a lot from the system they have this year and if they take it in this direction it could be awesome.
  6. News in CFM. I know they've talked about this, but it's still hidden off in the corner and irrelevant. Fifa sucks and even Fifa has better news presentations than Madden.
  7. Consequences for Morale. Right now there basically are 0. One thing Fifa does somewhat well is that their morale system causes players to ask for more playing time or even a move away from the team if things aren't going well. We need that in Madden. All of these morale increases/decreases do nothing right now.
  8. Real Contract System. Not these words in a blog like we got this year, but an actually revamped contract system that is representative of the real NFL. 5th yr options, guaranteed/non-guaranteed money, option years, no-trade clauses, etc, etc etc. They know what exists in real life and a 2 hour conference call with Spotrac would fill in any gaps they have and ensure a realistic system. They just need to actually commit and do it. Instead of talking about it all the time and doing nothing like they have the past 2 years.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:41 PM   #87
Pro

OVR: 5

Fix quarters coverage rules. Its ridiculous that its been broken for 2 years
Old 10-30-2019, 09:43 AM   #88
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
After playing a few hundred hours on this game, I think that there's a few huge things that I want from Madden 21:
  1. Progressive Injury System
  2. Revamped CPU Playcalling
  3. Revamped CPU Decision Making
  4. Increased CPU Difficulty without having to rely on Robo QB
  5. More Abilities. This is a big one. I think the SS and X Factor stuff is cool. X Factors haven't been a big deal to me. The SS traits are the big ones. Those differentiate players. I think they need a lot more of these for average players so that guys feel more unique, but without being OP. I'm sure they've learned a lot from the system they have this year and if they take it in this direction it could be awesome.
  6. News in CFM. I know they've talked about this, but it's still hidden off in the corner and irrelevant. Fifa sucks and even Fifa has better news presentations than Madden.
  7. Consequences for Morale. Right now there basically are 0. One thing Fifa does somewhat well is that their morale system causes players to ask for more playing time or even a move away from the team if things aren't going well. We need that in Madden. All of these morale increases/decreases do nothing right now.
  8. Real Contract System. Not these words in a blog like we got this year, but an actually revamped contract system that is representative of the real NFL. 5th yr options, guaranteed/non-guaranteed money, option years, no-trade clauses, etc, etc etc. They know what exists in real life and a 2 hour conference call with Spotrac would fill in any gaps they have and ensure a realistic system. They just need to actually commit and do it. Instead of talking about it all the time and doing nothing like they have the past 2 years.
Now that this Law is set in place hopefully NCAA comes back and save Madden because it's so behind in small things that should already bbin the game. Player profiles are bare bones we dnt knw who past Champions are moving forward Team names in profiles. It's so much missing from CFM it's sad...But I hope something is done better for M21.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »