Home

Madden 21 early wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 21 early wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2020, 11:40 PM   #225
Rookie

ShadyFan25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 early wishlist

New Dev Traits that would spice up drafting:

High Risk. Players with the "High Risk" dev trait will either become a star or a bust based on if your team has a veteran at their position group and a good coaching staff. Real life example: Tua Tagovailoa.

Untapped. Players with the "Untapped" dev trait need high OVR pieces around them to succeed and progress. Without any 90+ OVR players on their side of the ball, the player won't progress. Real life example: Drew Lock.

Dynamic. Players with the "Dynamic" dev trait will have their dev trait change frequently based on play. Consistency is needed for this player to progress and cement his final dev trait. Real life example: Baker Mayfield.

Project. Players with the "Project" dev trait will develop more efficiently from the sidelines. They aren't ready to play yet. Real life example: Jordan Love.

Any thoughts on these ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2020, 12:32 PM   #226
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
New Dev Traits that would spice up drafting:

High Risk. Players with the "High Risk" dev trait will either become a star or a bust based on if your team has a veteran at their position group and a good coaching staff. Real life example: Tua Tagovailoa.

Untapped. Players with the "Untapped" dev trait need high OVR pieces around them to succeed and progress. Without any 90+ OVR players on their side of the ball, the player won't progress. Real life example: Drew Lock.

Dynamic. Players with the "Dynamic" dev trait will have their dev trait change frequently based on play. Consistency is needed for this player to progress and cement his final dev trait. Real life example: Baker Mayfield.

Project. Players with the "Project" dev trait will develop more efficiently from the sidelines. They aren't ready to play yet. Real life example: Jordan Love.

Any thoughts on these ideas?
Man this would mean something and if they add in players college stats and awards won would go hand in hand with drafting and scouting..M21 needs this along with each teams history going back 30 seasons like NCAA14 did with all the college teams. It let's us knw who was doing what and who was winning and how the teams were doing over your franchise..Change it frm 30 seasons to 60 seasons to play in franchise mode
Old 06-21-2020, 04:43 PM   #227
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Wow, Other year on the back burner for us Sim and Franchise Mode guys..Its a already been a a bad year this 2020..Now we have to be forced yet again in our face and money spent we have to play M20.5 and except it and hope it gets better next year..Well folks this posts has went unseen by EA or seen but was forgotten about..Heres to M22 after M20.5 comes out I'll put up a M22 wishlist and Hope's of some sights gets to us Sim and Franchise Mode heads and we get some real love in franchise mode.����*♂️*♂️��������
Old 06-24-2020, 08:04 AM   #228
Rookie

Looked through plenty of pages and madden didnt listen to anybody here lol
Old 06-25-2020, 02:27 PM   #229
Pro

Add in playoff mode where you can play the playoffs, pick teams and play. Without having to sim a season in franchise of course.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:34 AM   #230
Rookie

Great stuff guys! I recently got NBA2K20 and MLB The Show 20 to do sum rebuilds even though I’m not a huge baseball or basketball fan. Like mentioned before on here there are some really good features in both franchise modes I’d love to see in Madden. Especially:

-regional scouts with areas of specialty
-Simcast is very fast and no need to load the real game up until you want to drop in
-Position coaches with their own potential
-Mentoring from vets to younger players to learn skills
-Trade Finder. Auto searches for you then you can tweak. A huge time saver
-Player potential system. Risk/reward.
-Actually useful social media info
-way more sim coaching strategy options, which is huge.
-Simple yet effective training system to focus while team in different areas. Helps create your identity for the intended play style you orefer.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:56 AM   #231
MVP

prey2god's Arena

-Fix career stats and game logs within Franchise. It's broke. Has been broke for I don't know how long and i've been playing Madden since 95. If you click onto a player's individual stats in Franchise and look through the game logs, it's all over the place. Career stats doesn't even show the year or teams he's played with. It's pretty ridiculous at this day in age.

-Add the option for Defensive Assist for all modes. Currently only option is pro and all pro. It would be nice to have that option to enable on All Madden. I know i'm not the only one that uses it strategically.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »