Home

10 Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season, Based on a Madden NFL 20 Franchise Simulation

This is a discussion on 10 Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season, Based on a Madden NFL 20 Franchise Simulation within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
10 Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season, Based on a Madden NFL 20 Franchise Simulation

With the 2019 NFL season right around the corner, anyone with even the smallest of platforms...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 10 Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season, Based on a Madden NFL 20 Franchise Simula

I don't see any of this happening lol
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 10 Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season, Based on a Madden NFL 20 Franchise Simula

Jacoby brissett is going to lead the league in touch downs and the colts are going to finish in third or fourth place. Crazy. Now if they would have predjcted AB being suspended i would be impressed.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:06 PM   #4
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Might want to run another one after the next roster update, some of those are a tad crazy (maybe )
Old 09-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

Lets see, I predict an NFL record number of fumbles, interceptions and passing yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 04:24 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11
I'm taking this to Vegas! lol
Old 09-05-2019, 05:07 PM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
I cant see any of this happening, LOL.* I would love to see the Colts do well, and they do have a solid team, but if Jacoby Brissett is the starting QB all yr, the Colts will be lucky if they go 7-9, my guess is 5 maybe 6 wins at most. I doubt Hoyer would fare much better, but I would have a little more faith in Hoyer than I do Brisett.

If I were a betting man, which Im not, I see the dang Patriots getting back to the Super Bowl, and Im going to say the Saints get revenge for getting screwed out of the Super Bowl by the refs last yr. I hope Brees and the Saints win it all, but as long as Bellichick is the coach and Brady is the QB, I wouldnt bet against them. They seem to always find a way,* sometimes by cheating, I just couldnt resist, LOL,*

I got a feeling its going to be a long football season for me, being a Dolphins and Colts fan. Im not a fan of the Dolphins HC, although I hope he proves me wrong, but I dont think he was the right guy for the job. I think I would have stuck with Gasse another yr,

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-05-2019, 05:46 PM   #8
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

If I simulated something like this,not an uncommon thing for a Madden game for certain,I'd shake my head for a minute or two then quickly delete and try to pretend it never happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »