Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.13 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 02:42 PM   #41
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: New Title Update 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Looks like "Glory Days Option" was enabled with this patch. Superstar Kickoff and MUT are 100% offline meaning Madden has been (temporarily) restored to how it used the good old days when franchise was the main mode!
Lolololololol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 02:47 PM   #42
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

There is a very obvious fix for us currently in a franchise. Add in the ability to edit and give players xfactor abilities. That way we can make the edit ourselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2019, 02:52 PM   #43
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Lets not forget that this patch was released just a couple of weeks after the September patch. I'm sure a lot of the fixes everyone is asking for will come via the October update.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:28 PM   #44
Rookie

Tuning for pass coverage is my main request for updates. It seems like the throwing arch fix (which was desperately needed) contributes to the defenders just staring mesmerized by the football. Having a close game decided by this or the nonsensical play calling at the end of a game can really suck the life out of this game for me.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #45
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Lets not forget that this patch was released just a couple of weeks after the September patch. I'm sure a lot of the fixes everyone is asking for will come via the October update.
And if we're lucky, they'll have everything fixed just around the time football season is over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 03:51 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 3

Does anyone know if we restart today is Luck still in the game? Thanks.

Also would we have the week 2 roster update or can we use the week 1 roster update for him to be gone
Old 09-12-2019, 04:21 PM   #47
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
And if we're lucky, they'll have everything fixed just around the time football season is over.

This is my issue with this game. I get there are bugs and glitches that every game has that need to be patched. But adding new features, like new X-Factor abilities, that require you to restart your franchise every time really makes me upset. If you're going to release a sports game yearly, have all the features in it from the very beginning, or at minimum by the first patch. Drip feeding new features throughout the year while also requiring you to start a brand new franchise each time defeats the purpose of releasing a yearly sports game. (Besides making EA more money, of course.)
Old 09-12-2019, 04:24 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
This is my issue with this game. I get there are bugs and glitches that every game has that need to be patched. But adding new features, like new X-Factor abilities, that require you to restart your franchise every time really makes me upset. If you're going to release a sports game yearly, have all the features in it from the very beginning, or at minimum by the first patch. Drip feeding new features throughout the year while also requiring you to start a brand new franchise each time defeats the purpose of releasing a yearly sports game. (Besides making EA more money, of course.)
I have been rolling with my franchise since early access. It doesn't do me no harm if they drop features i can't use such as new abilities. Now if they drop scenario updates and they don't apply to existing franchises, that would be a kick in the nuts.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »