Home

Going in to second season

This is a discussion on Going in to second season within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-18-2019, 11:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Going in to second season

After the first season I took a look at other teams overalls and not one team in the entire league was over 80 ovr? Anyone seeing this. Is their a fix to this? Iím only controlling one team so Iím not sure why teams are dropping so bad. Thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 12:48 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Going in to second season

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
After the first season I took a look at other teams overalls and not one team in the entire league was over 80 ovr? Anyone seeing this. Is their a fix to this? Iím only controlling one team so Iím not sure why teams are dropping so bad. Thanks for any help
I experienced the exact same thing. I don't know if it's a case of teams just not upgrading their players or if it's a bug to where the computer doesn't but it's pretty bad. My team was an 85 and yet every team I'm playing is a 75-78 overall. Killing the mode for me.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:51 AM   #3
Rookie

This is a game killer for immersion. Surprised I havenít seen others seeing this. I mean my team is 86 and everyone else is mid to low 70ís. Hopefully their is a work around of some sort?
Old 09-19-2019, 04:02 AM   #4
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Only a few teams are over 80ovr to start CFM as the team OVR drop significantly due to different measurables of play now OVR vs cfm OVR.

The teams that do come in with a higher OVR are either cap nightmares (Cowboys, Eagles) or have an elite QB soon yo retire (Saints, Patriots) therefore the drop is understandable.

Good cfm sliders help recharge the league with young elite superstar and xfactor players.

Also, because Madden doesn't really have "busts" (when you draft a player you just assume he'll get better), but neither are there super jumps in Gems (like OBJ rookie season). So combine that with an increased young player scaling and you get most teams eventually become middling team OVR but with different strengths and weaknesses dependant on their star players.

Sent from my H3113 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2019, 08:15 AM   #5
Rookie

I use tdog xp sliders for my cfm and still no team in the entire league is above a 75 but mine which is 85 or 86. That isnít realistic at all. If their is no fix
For this then their is no point playing more then one season as every team in the league declines too much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 10:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Year 3 is even worse!! No team above 71 but mine. Total game killer for cfm. How is nobody seeing this or discussing this? I donít get it. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 09-20-2019, 08:23 PM   #7
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Seeing mostly the same thing, in currently in year 5 and there is a pack of very good teams (Me, Cowboys, Falcons, Panthers, Browns, Texans all 80 and up) and everyone else bunched around a 74, no middle class in my league haha
Season 3: 16-3 Super Bowl Champions
Minnesota Vikings
Season 4: Coming soon
Old 09-21-2019, 03:37 AM   #8
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
I use tdog xp sliders for my cfm and still no team in the entire league is above a 75 but mine which is 85 or 86. That isnít realistic at all. If their is no fix
For this then their is no point playing more then one season as every team in the league declines too much
Do you do weekly training? Tdawgs sliders are meant for bronze training (sim it).

I sound like a stuck record on here but... The team OVR problems are solved by finding an online league. Each team having a proper coach manage them means that the cap, players, draft etc are all dealt with smartly and team ovr over the season reflects that.

I know for offline guys that sim stuff is a big thing, there are plenty sim leagues where all involved play the game by a code of realism.

Sent from my H3113 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »