Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-20-2019, 08:54 PM   #97
Rookie

packers96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes Here

Played Jaguars(CPU) x Redskings(Me) w/ 4 min quarters on All Pro Mode with all default sliders and i finished winning by 24 x 0. Minshew throw to only poor 30 yards and the Jaguars ran only 25 yards. Keenum throw to 143 yards and Peterson ran 89 yards. This last patch ruined the passing and running game from CPU.

Last edited by packers96; 09-20-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:11 PM   #98
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7

Has anyone had an issue where RPOs in custom playbooks are auto-throwing the bubble screen on RPOs where you have an option to run inside zone or throw the bubble? This never happened until I updated my game.

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Old 09-21-2019, 02:13 AM   #99
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
So is the ďreturn manĒ in this one or not? Or are we still waiting on that and the new scenarios?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Will the return man ability be updated in existing CFMs, or will we have to restart to see it?
Old 09-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #100
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192
Has anyone had an issue where RPOs in custom playbooks are auto-throwing the bubble screen on RPOs where you have an option to run inside zone or throw the bubble? This never happened until I updated my game.
So after testing, this issue doesnít happen quick game offline. But it happens in my existing online league and my existing offline league.

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Old 09-21-2019, 02:10 PM   #101
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes Here

Holy crap. What did this last patch do? Lol. I say that rhetorically. Iíve seen the patch notes for the last few patches. But, wow. I havenít played much in awhile as red dead online is awesome. Lol.

But, I picked up madden again and decided to play a game or 2. Iíve got my own slider set going on, and I already made passing a little more difficult for myself, but not ridiculously hard and I was still winning games. I just played the 2nd game of a new franchise with my dirty birds vs Phi. The real game was a crazy affair, for sure. But, man, oh man, I can NOT pass the ball anymore! And, truly, to an infuriating level. Julio is never open. NOBODY is ever open. Again, Iíve got some slider action going on, so maybe the last few patches augmented my sliders to a more Ďpowerfulí level. And, while I accept a more challenging game, man, this was tough going. Lol. I lost 34-18. The yardage was even enough. But, I threw 3 INT and 2 of them were corner routes where the DB jumped in the air, caught it and just barely got 2 feet in bounds. Those 2 were both on Julio, too! Lol.

Anyways, I havenít read through the entire thread, but I didnít notice anyone claiming the game got Ďharder,í. But, man, I just couldnít believe the coverage. I hate this yearís atl playbook, too. So, thatís an added problem. But, seriously, routes over the middle. While these shouldnít always be Ďopen,í they should be open at some time if u have enough time. The cpu AI zone over the middle D seems to be improved, imo. Iím just not seeing the window to throw into.

Anyways, Iím going to play another game or 2. Maybe, the eagles are just that good. Maybe, if I play a lesser D, Iíll see something different. Or, maybe the patches screwed my sliders! And, made the game too hard, now. Lol.

Maybe, Iíll accept this challenge. But, I mean, if I canít throw to Julio at all, lol, Iíve got to change something. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 07:20 PM   #102
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Hopefully, it does get fixed soon.

Some people have it, some don't.

That is why it's harder to reproduce in house.
I've only ever had it happen late in the game when kicking a FG to either tie or take the lead/win the game and usually after opposing teams time out... but thats normal in game scenario i think.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-21-2019, 07:21 PM   #103
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
CPU rushing is much improved. Detroit just ran for 240 yards on me!
AP? AM?

Old 09-21-2019, 09:01 PM   #104
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachYourWork
AP? AM?

AP, speed parity on 75 - never had the CPU run like on me before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »