Home

32 Team Franchise - How To Start One??

This is a discussion on 32 Team Franchise - How To Start One?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-22-2019, 12:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
32 Team Franchise - How To Start One??

This has ALWAYS BAFFLED me

During my long "Career" you might say of playing Madden (Dating back to when Madden was on the Nintendo NES during the old CARTRIDGE days), I've played as a Player, Coach & even Owner/President/GM

But NEVER as the "Big Kahuna" - THE COMMISH

Now TO BE CLEAR - I AM NOT PLAYING THIS OFFLINE (So don't bother DMing me or replying if all you want is a team in my league as YOU WILL NOT GET ONE

I'm doing this by myself

MY QUESTION is - HOW do you start set it up??

I've already got my Broncos CFM nearing the end of Year One (It's in Postseason now) & would like to simply expand on that one. Short of that, I'll start a new one

But the question then becomes…

* HOW do I move on to the second team after picking the first one?? Am I gonna have to create 32 instances of THE SAME file or what??

That's where I need HELP!!

Figuring out what to do JUST to get started. Once I get started, I can probably figure out the rest

JFWIW - Thinking of doing something along the lines of what YouTuber RELOCATION FOOTBALL LEAGUE does (Only I refuse to call my league THAT & will have 16 International teams & 16 Domestic teams )

Also - I'm on Xbox if that matters any

I look forward to your replies guys

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 12:43 AM   #2
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

Re: 32 Team Franchise - How To Start One??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach Patu
This has ALWAYS BAFFLED me

During my long "Career" you might say of playing Madden (Dating back to when Madden was on the Nintendo NES during the old CARTRIDGE days), I've played as a Player, Coach & even Owner/President/GM

But NEVER as the "Big Kahuna" - THE COMMISH

Now TO BE CLEAR - I AM NOT PLAYING THIS OFFLINE (So don't bother DMing me or replying if all you want is a team in my league as YOU WILL NOT GET ONE

I'm doing this by myself

MY QUESTION is - HOW do you start set it up??

I've already got my Broncos CFM nearing the end of Year One (It's in Postseason now) & would like to simply expand on that one. Short of that, I'll start a new one

But the question then becomes…

* HOW do I move on to the second team after picking the first one?? Am I gonna have to create 32 instances of THE SAME file or what??

That's where I need HELP!!

Figuring out what to do JUST to get started. Once I get started, I can probably figure out the rest

JFWIW - Thinking of doing something along the lines of what YouTuber RELOCATION FOOTBALL LEAGUE does (Only I refuse to call my league THAT & will have 16 International teams & 16 Domestic teams )

Also - I'm on Xbox if that matters any

I look forward to your replies guys

Not sure about xbox menu, im a ps4 guy but once inside your franchise mode, go to your user, and you will see a "create new character" which means take over another team via coach or owner and player. Just do that for every team

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-22-2019, 03:15 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachYourWork
Not sure about xbox menu, im a ps4 guy but once inside your franchise mode, go to your user, and you will see a "create new character" which means take over another team via coach or owner and player. Just do that for every team

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app
So just create ANY character name (Other than my GT which I'm using now) & then pick the team eh??

Old 09-22-2019, 04:02 AM   #4
Rookie

I think I figured it out now. Got the Cardinals & Falcons added to the current CFM (Didn't have to start anew - Just had to add a new name for each team)

The BIGGEST problem I have now is NUMBER OF NAMES but this is A GOOD problem to have as being a player of The Sims 4, I can tap into that for owner names after I run out of various usernames I use

Old 09-22-2019, 05:06 AM   #5
Rookie

Just a heads-up in case you aren't aware. Importing gameplay and xp sliders will apply to all teams, but you will have to manually adjust Auto Progress Players and Fill Roster (under league settings) for each team, depending how you are running your franchise.

Also, I don't believe Auto Sub settings transfer either, so if you do anything but default, you will have to manually adjust those for each team too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 08:01 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
Just a heads-up in case you aren't aware. Importing gameplay and xp sliders will apply to all teams, but you will have to manually adjust Auto Progress Players and Fill Roster (under league settings) for each team, depending how you are running your franchise.

Also, I don't believe Auto Sub settings transfer either, so if you do anything but default, you will have to manually adjust those for each team too.
Well that'll take about a minute to do SO...

Old 09-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #7
Rookie

OK…HUGE problem now

HOW do I play a 32 Team Franchise using Super Sim WITHOUT having to just simply use ADVANCE WEEK every week, month, year, etc.

I want to be able to SPECTATE the action

Old 09-22-2019, 10:02 AM   #8
Rookie

NEVERMIND - It helps when you use only ONE controller

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »