Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.15 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.15 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 10:28 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.15 Available - Patch Notes Here

Honestly, what where the “critical” issues that impacted Offline gamers dealing with the 1st initial patch/update?
Old 09-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #50
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Honestly, what where the “critical” issues that impacted Offline gamers dealing with the 1st initial patch/update?
Patch 1.11 removed all special CPU Ballcarrier moves. In some people’s opinion this is not critical. Some people like runners to run north south , some runners do usually big backs power runners and some Ballcarriers pivots ..stops ..cuts..just natural.
Again it’s all what you like and “how” you play this game ..for me it was a critical
issue..for others not so much.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:28 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
The random user QBs throwing pics to a defender 5 yrds away has been in the game for atleast 4 yrs now. That's why I leave QB accuracy on 50 for the user, especially on AM. Game has cleaning up like every yr. To me the game definitely isn't broken like some have stated. With the tweaks I've made & X factors off, I think it's one of the top Maddens.
Amen. Quick tip on errant throws concerning "stop-routes". Wait for receiver to plant-use even pressure to pass with lead stick at 6 O'clock. Curls, sticks , etc were all over the place for me until doing this. This latest patch has done nothing to change this. Peace Mil.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 11:38 AM   #52
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Amen. Quick tip on errant throws concerning "stop-routes". Wait for receiver to plant-use even pressure to pass with lead stick at 6 O'clock. Curls, sticks , etc were all over the place for me until doing this. This latest patch has done nothing to change this. Peace Mil.
Thanks for the tip Edge! I'll try to incorporate that more while I play ( I'm bad at remembering certain things like this lol). I have to admit I need to get better on the sticks & be more aware/utilize the tools that the devs have given on both sides of the ball (as long as they work as intended lol).

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-26-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:21 PM   #53
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1

So seriously still no patch for the stuff that was supposed to come in mid September?
Old 09-26-2019, 01:24 PM   #54
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Weird thing happened not sure if anyone has come across this. But I was playing against the Ravens at LE and warped across the line when the ball was hiked sacking Lamar Jackson. He got injured with a broken collarbone out 7 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
I got in two games last night and noticed a lot of odd animations.

My CB had a perfect angle on the sideline to tackle the CPU RB about 15 yards downfield. He got about 3 yards away from him then let up, as if waiting, allowing time for an OL to get downfield and block him.

Noticed several comeback routes where the receiver never looks for the ball, they plant and turn and sprint back towards the LOS.

Receivers have a very rigid transition from running to sprinting. They'll go from "stuck in the mud" to full speed with no transition or build up.

I never saw any of these things before the latest patch.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-26-2019, 01:24 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Thanks for the tip Edge! I'll try to incorporate that more while I play ( I'm bad at remembering certain things like this lol). I have to admit I need to get better on the sticks & be more aware/utilize the tools that the devs have given on both sides of the ball (as long as they work as intended lol).
Lol, Like most things, I figured this out quite by accident. I'm currently playing with accuracy slider at 35, but on All Pro. Even without sliders, the only crazy way-off throws I've notice started last year regarding these stop routes. Aiming passing at 6 helps to put the ball in front of the receiver on stop routes for me. After every patch, I run thru my plays to see if any other portion of gameplay not mentioned has been augmented. Peace and have fun on PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 01:47 PM   #56
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I got in two games last night and noticed a lot of odd animations.

My CB had a perfect angle on the sideline to tackle the CPU RB about 15 yards downfield. He got about 3 yards away from him then let up, as if waiting, allowing time for an OL to get downfield and block him.

Noticed several comeback routes where the receiver never looks for the ball, they plant and turn and sprint back towards the LOS.

Receivers have a very rigid transition from running to sprinting. They'll go from "stuck in the mud" to full speed with no transition or build up.

I never saw any of these things before the latest patch.
There are definitely some odd stuff with animations going on. I keep saying what is this! Players standing frozen out of bounds after a score. Running backs stuck in tackle animations. Hoping this stuff gets fixed soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »