Home

Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 5 Available, See The Changes Here

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 5 Available, See The Changes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 5 Available, See The Changes Here

The official Madden NFL 20 roster update for week 5 is available now. These weekly roster...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 5 Available, See The Changes Here

Gardner Minshew +1 (Overall 66)

.....seriously? Rookie of the Month? Seriously? You're telling me Eli is FIVE points better than him?
Old 10-03-2019, 08:29 PM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 5 Available, See The Changes Here

Also... Alshon Jeffery -1 (Overall 86)

lol. Dude is the reason the Eagles won last week. These ratings seem like a bit of a joke.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:44 PM   #4
Rookie

It seems that they will always update players in +1, +2 increments. Also the fact they Tyree Jackson who can’t make an nfl roster has a higher rating then number 6 overall pick Daniel Jones. I wasn’t high on Jones but cmon.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hii915
It seems that they will always update players in +1, +2 increments. Also the fact they Tyree Jackson who can’t make an nfl roster has a higher rating then number 6 overall pick Daniel Jones. I wasn’t high on Jones but cmon.
^^^ They bumped Jones up a couple points I see but still Tyree should be a 56 tops
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 09:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4
Ratings don't matter in Madden unless you're talking about 30-point rating differences. I've never understood why anybody cares about these updates when a change of 1 or 2 points makes no difference with gameplay. It's as if the developer is tricking some of you into thinking they're doing something meaningful. I guarantee you can do the exact same things with someone like Zeke at a 93 rating that you could with him at 94. The tiny ratings changes are useless. And anybody who complains about a 1 or 2 point difference also boggles my mind.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:23 PM   #7
Rookie

dayornite's Arena

Rookie of the month goes up one point. Leads a comeback win against Denver. Would be 3-0 as a starter if it weren't for a failed 2 point conversion by the running back. The guy who does these ratings is a clown.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:58 PM   #8
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I agree with you King of Kings, in Madden as long as the said player is within that certain threshold, it doesn’t matter. An 88 juke move is just as good as an 86 juke move.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »