Home

Remove Luck and other free agents

This is a discussion on Remove Luck and other free agents within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2019, 07:12 AM   #9
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Remove Luck and other free agents

Just edit their ratings way down, they'll go unsigned and disappear from the free agent pool after the first season. I always do the same thing with Ryan Shazier right when I start a franchise, I edit his ratings way down. If you start an online franchise using the real life rosters option I don't believe Luck or AB show up in the free agent pool.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Seriously... EA does things that annoys gamers and we cannot do anything about it. But the whole andrew luck thing... as others have commented, drop his rating to a 12, change his name; change position and he's out of sight out of mind.

Yeah, I know we *shouldnt* have to do that but if there is a simple easy workaround, then let's do it and be done with it.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:14 PM   #11
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
Luck is gone even after starting a CFM? Because he’s been gone when you just look at the rosters outside of CFM, but once you start a CFM he’s in the list of Free Agents to sign.
I think hes gone from online CFMs but still reappears if you start an offline one , though this may change in the future if they patch him out for offline too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 03:36 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Just edit their ratings way down, they'll go unsigned and disappear from the free agent pool after the first season. I always do the same thing with Ryan Shazier right when I start a franchise, I edit his ratings way down. If you start an online franchise using the real life rosters option I don't believe Luck or AB show up in the free agent pool.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah I do this too. Well actually I just make them 40 years old and change their positions (Make luck a DB and Shazier a QB) that way I don't even have to change the ratings. It's basically the same thing but slightly less time consuming.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #13
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
Yeah I do this too. Well actually I just make them 40 years old and change their positions (Make luck a DB and Shazier a QB) that way I don't even have to change the ratings. It's basically the same thing but slightly less time consuming.

The game cuts down the FA pool at the start of each regular season , and this is done by age at each position, so making any player 40 , and at an overpopulated position ( WR , HB or CB are usually the most overpopulated) is the quickest and easiest way to remove them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »