Home

Formation subs with custom playbooks

This is a discussion on Formation subs with custom playbooks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2019, 09:21 PM   #1
Rookie

Gregor17's Arena

OVR: 0
Formation subs with custom playbooks

I hate how in CFM when we select our playbook in the schemes page, we can’t select our custom playbook, this NOT being able to adjust formation subs in different formations we’ve added.. Anyone else feel this way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Formation subs with custom playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor17
I hate how in CFM when we select our playbook in the schemes page, we can’t select our custom playbook, this NOT being able to adjust formation subs in different formations we’ve added.. Anyone else feel this way?
While major improvements were implemented towards user gameplanning and playcalling, custom playbook design and function continues to receive little attention. The powers that be at EA are much more focused on marketing "new features", rather than fully fleshing out those already in existence.

I would like to see custom playbooks start off as a skeleton. From there, the user should then be able to select the formations and plays they want to add, have them stack in the order they want them to appear and be able to fully utilize the formation subs feature. I think this will eventually happen, but it certainly doesn't appear to be a priority.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »