Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.17 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.17 Available Now - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 10:39 PM   #65
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.17 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Yeah, the abilities were an instant worry once I started reading that some of them get “triggered” basically to cause a certain outcome. Then other abilities just overlap what we have in ratings making some attributes a bit too OP. Some are good but there’s too many physical abilities that ratings already effect or force an outcome in such an arcade way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 10:48 PM   #66
MVP

This latest patch has caused me to experience two stability issues not seen beforehand. First, I had the kick meter disappear on me towards the end of my game. Second, after calling a timeout, I got locked into a cut scene whereas I could not call a play and was penalized for delay of game. It happened a short time later when the CPU called a timeout as well.

Very disappointed that this patch did nothing to enhance gameplay and brought these issues to light.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:51 PM   #67
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.17 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Nvm nvm nvm
Old 10-18-2019, 12:29 AM   #68
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

can someone explain why when they add a new superstar x factor, he has to replace an already existing superstar x factor?

as if theres only a limited number of superstars that can be in the NFL? doesnt make sense to me.
Old 10-18-2019, 12:35 AM   #69
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
can someone explain why when they add a new superstar x factor, he has to replace an already existing superstar x factor?

as if theres only a limited number of superstars that can be in the NFL? doesnt make sense to me.
yeah i dont get why they do that. Abilities have potential, but EA is implementing them in the absolute worst way possible.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 10-18-2019, 01:31 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Oh, C’MON!!!

Why do they do this stuff? How does this get added? How does this get changed? I didn’t notice in the patch notes!

They totally enlarged the button graphics. Like, the X over the X WR. These icons are now HUGE. It’s like they turned the Accessibility options to make on field graphics large. Believe me, I do NOT have this option turned on. I’ve checked.

When M20 first dropped, I was pleasantly surprised with how small the icons were. It just removes a little bit of clutter. It was a good move by madden. But, now, these icons are HUGE! And, when it says something like ‘POSSESSION’ catch when u catch it, it is HUGE! Lol.

I just don’t understand these types of changes or if this is a glitch introduced for some other fix? I mean, wow, how does that happen?

Please, tell me I’m not the only one that noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on PS4 and the icons and text are the same as they always were. Not seeing what you are at all
Old 10-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

So they can basically patch to the point of the game being an entirely different edition, yet still won’t make the generic playbooks editable or available for use in franchise mode. Why won’t you fix this EA?!? Such a stupid, random thing to take out of the game and so easy to fix!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 05:25 AM   #72
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

EA, make patches optional for offline play. I'm getting sick and tired of having to adjust the sliders only for you to F It up for me nearly week to week. Knock it off.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »