Home

Patch Today??

This is a discussion on Patch Today?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 11:06 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch Today??

CFM has been working and saving fine for me today, got 3 games in on a lazy Sunday

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-03-2019, 11:18 PM   #58
Pro

Is there gonna be announcement so everyone knows when its safe to play without worry?
Old 11-04-2019, 12:11 AM   #59
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
Is there gonna be announcement so everyone knows when its safe to play without worry?
That link I put up from their website said they will let people know with a announcement on the website.

EA Kraelo on his Twitter account said he will let the masses know on the website and Twitter.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:58 AM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
That link I put up from their website said they will let people know with a announcement on the website.

EA Kraelo on his Twitter account said he will let the masses know on the website and Twitter.

I saw all of that, I’m just a bit skeptical to it all now...
Old 11-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #61
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
I saw all of that, I’m just a bit skeptical to it all now...
Played a game last night in my 32 man league and the result saved just fine. But from what I'm hearing is it's a crap shoot if it's going to record the result or not because I've seen some people still having issues with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 08:52 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 3

All I know is all this we had to deal with these last few days this week better lead to a fantastic patch this week fixing MAJOR issues like the kicking meter glitch and not being able to save editing your custom coach. Also adding all the options they promised that we are still waiting for
Old 11-04-2019, 09:17 AM   #63
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
All I know is all this we had to deal with these last few days this week better lead to a fantastic patch this week fixing MAJOR issues like the kicking meter glitch and not being able to save editing your custom coach. Also adding all the options they promised that we are still waiting for
That's exactly how I feel, I hope the extensive server maintenance means they have a BIG franchise patch coming that they are getting the servers prepared for. If that is the case it would make the hassle of dealing with the servers the last few days worth it.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:23 AM   #64
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Here is a update for those that need updating:

Hey Franchise Community,
We are aware of an issue impacting the ability to play online Franchise modes. Fixing this is the top priority for the Franchise team right now. Until this is resolved, Franchise services may be gated intermittently to address the issue.
- The Madden Team

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/...ranchise-modes

Reading through this thread and had to point out the irony in this lol. "The Franchise Team" makes it sound like there's people that get paid to work on Franchise in this game and we all know that's not true. If I did that little work at my job I would have been fired a long time ago. Not to mention if there was an entire team of people doing that little work. What a joke.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »