Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #25
Rookie

Dboogie40's Arena

OVR: 0
Still NO sim stats overhaul.... I see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 07:10 PM   #26
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yep.....was seeing the disappearing play call screens and it really got me upset.

I am going to play tonight to see if the stability improvements calmed things down. Pre 1.17 the game was awesome. 1.17 did something to the entire feel for me and I am never one to jump to conclusions. But it was so obvious for me.

Hopefully 1.18 got it back to where it was prior to 1.17 because I was enjoying the heck out the game prior to that patch.
I felt this too. I was having some shootouts, normal scores, and defensive battles before 1.17. So I was rather enjoying it, not so much after 1.17. After 1.18 I had an enjoyable game beating Giants 26-23. It was 13-10 Giants at the half. With about four minutes to go with score 16-16 I sacked Jones for a safety to go up 18-16. But I messed up on the free kick as it looked like it was going out of bounds so I let it hit the ground. Of course it stays in and Giants recover and score to take 23-18 lead. Two minutes to go I drove down and get a TD to take 26-23 lead with 30 seconds left and hold on to win.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #27
Rookie

Hope the patch didn't mess anything up, they usually don't for me, I can handle the game being tougher, just don't want it easier, the challenge is what keeps my attention, when I start winning a lot i lose interest.

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-04-2019, 07:55 PM   #28
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

So it's now November and in my 32 team CFM I still have teams which cannot carry 53 men because it's "too many" and $30 million in cap space is not enough to re-sign an average player. Pfffft.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:05 PM   #29
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

They fixed a bug where you couldn’t choose a random play for user controlled team in practice mode.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:53 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
So after this patch and still no 5th year option scenarios and any detailed scenarios like hold outs or trade demands, the scenario engine has to be viewed as a flop. I was optimistic that it wasn't just a half baked feature but it for sure was.

It's unfortunate, I really think something like this can make cfm a living league. But this piss poor implementation pretty much has ended Madden for me this year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Beyond a flop. It seems to me they mislead consumers to help sell a product. Maybe I’m wrong?
Old 11-04-2019, 08:56 PM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I'm beyond frustrated at this point. Where's the Returner SS ability? Did they forget about that? And do they think we're dumb enough to forget about it? I just don't understand the strategy here. Why make promises that you aren't going to deliver on... And why pretend to care about franchise when it's clear you don't... I get that MUT makes the money, but man this is just getting so old. No communication. No accountability. Tons of lies and empty promises. Same $60 out of our pockets as people who play MUT. So frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2019, 09:11 PM   #32
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
In all fairness I think I read this was a smaller patch mainly to introduce those new x factor abilities to CFM. So hopefully that means that later this month there will be another patch for 5th year options and stuff.
But yeah, man.. That's inexcusable of them. Give us 5th year options (among many other things)!

LOL. Dude it's November. They are done getting passes. They haven't even delivered on the stuff that was promised for "Mid-September" yet... I loved this game in August and i had a lot of hope. But it's gone. My faith in these lying developers is gone. This is a joke. They don't care about us. They don't care about this game being good. There's no returner ability. There's no fix for defensive coverage. There's no "living league scenarios." There's no 5th yr option scenario. Just like there was no realistic contracts that they promised in the spring. Madden 20 is the empty promises edition of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »