Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2019, 10:20 PM   #33
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.18 Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
LOL. Dude it's November. They are done getting passes. They haven't even delivered on the stuff that was promised for "Mid-September" yet... I loved this game in August and i had a lot of hope. But it's gone. My faith in these lying developers is gone. This is a joke. They don't care about us. They don't care about this game being good. There's no returner ability. There's no fix for defensive coverage. There's no "living league scenarios." There's no 5th yr option scenario. Just like there was no realistic contracts that they promised in the spring. Madden 20 is the empty promises edition of the game.
I understand exactly how you feel. I feel the same way. The sim/franchise side is always neglected until after the tournament scene is over. I’m sorry but I’m not waiting until February every year to play with updates we were promised in September. They did the same thing with last year’s game. SMH.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 11-04-2019, 10:39 PM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I agree about all the off field, stuff, 5th year options, scenerios, promises not kept, etc.... I'm down with all that.

However, I haven't played this game in two weeks because I wasn't a happy camper with the on the field game play of Octobers title update, it just ruined it for me.

Plug the game in after this title update and the game was back to where it was before October's title update.

I had my first ever Hail Mary completed pass after one of the WR's missed it and it bounced into Germano Allison's hands. The running game was great on both sides.

And MITCH Trubisky played like Mitch Trubisky, scrambled for 40 yds on 2 scrambles and completed 66% passing.

I'll join in on the parade about the lack of CFM and promise kept, but don't try to tell me the game on the field isn't playing better or the same as before the last title update.

No weird animations, game played clean as a whistle.

All this with xfactors on and not one sack from Mack.

Last edited by roadman; 11-04-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:12 PM   #35
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree about all the off field, stuff, 5th year options, scenerios, promises not kept, etc.... I'm down with all that.

However, I haven't played this game in two weeks because I wasn't a happy camper with the on the field game play of Octobers title update, it just ruined it for me.

Plug the game in after this title update and the game was back to where it was before October's title update.

I had my first ever Hail Mary completed pass after one of the WR's missed it and it bounced into Germano Allison's hands. The running game was great on both sides.

And MITCH Trubisky played like Mitch Trubisky, scrambled for 40 yds on 2 scrambles and completed 66% passing.

I'll join in on the parade about the lack of CFM and promise kept, but don't try to tell me the game on the field isn't playing better or the same as before the last title update.

Thanks for your impressions Roadman. Relieved to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2019, 01:43 AM   #36
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I agree with everything you said roadman. I'm just really disappointed in the broken promises on scenario engine. Cfm needs some serious attention if EA wants to keep me as a customer next year.
Quote:

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-05-2019, 01:50 AM   #37
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
And MITCH Trubisky played like Mitch Trubisky,
Congrats on your win.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:51 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5
Not a big deal, but hoping they fixed the players in draft class having mismatched shoes. Just an eye sore to see guys with low tops of Adidas and mid Underarmours among other mismatched shoes.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:06 AM   #39
Rookie

Has anyone else noticed that there is now a “personality” trait? Im in offline CFM and if you open a player card and go to ratings the top trait in the bottom left corner box is now “Personality:”.

Ive seen: leader, team player, intense, charismatic, and spontaneous, and occasionally its blank.

I’m playing as the Eagles. Leaders are generally who you’d expect (Wentz, Cox, Jenkins, etc). Spontaneous seem to be possible character issue guys (Desean Jackson). One intense player was Brandon Graham (which is a very fitting description for him). And charismatic I only saw once and it was on a rookie I drafted (I’m in year 2). The blank ones were both other rookies that I drafted. Team player was pretty much everyone else.

The personality traits were not listed in the edit player area. Searched high and low. So not editable. No idea what they do, if anything. Could this be the groundwork for something more substantial?
Old 11-05-2019, 08:19 AM   #40

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

I know it can be fun to complain about . all the stuff they didnt add but lets all admit that for the most part, the post launch support has been great.

I get the obsession over mouthgaurds and stuff but come on..EA is really supporting the game great this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »