Home

5th-Year Option Contracts & New Equipment for Online Franchise Coming Tomorrow

This is a discussion on 5th-Year Option Contracts & New Equipment for Online Franchise Coming Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
5th-Year Option Contracts & New Equipment for Online Franchise Coming Tomorrow

A couple of updates for Madden NFL 20 online franchise leagues is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2019, 05:42 PM   #2
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fifth-Year Option Contract Scenarios and New Equipment for Online Franchise Leagu

Love to see CFM getting some love.

Although I’ve been conditioned to shudder at the phrase, “routine server maintenance.”
Old 11-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Fifth-Year Option Contract Scenarios and New Equipment for Online Franchise Leagu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
Love to see CFM getting some love.

Although I’ve been conditioned to shudder at the phrase, “routine server maintenance.”

lol right. Routine this year basically means no online cfm for 2 weeks.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:05 PM   #4
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 5th-Year Option Contracts & New Equipment for Online Franchise Coming Tomorrow

Do these franchise updates have any effect on offline franchises? I haven't been paying attention too much, but I've been contemplating buying M20 (albeit late) to just play offline on my own.

Just curious if I would have 5th year option contracts and the extra scenarios and stuff they are introducing..
Old 11-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #5
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: 5th-Year Option Contracts & New Equipment for Online Franchise Coming Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer
Do these franchise updates have any effect on offline franchises? I haven't been paying attention too much, but I've been contemplating buying M20 (albeit late) to just play offline on my own.

Just curious if I would have 5th year option contracts and the extra scenarios and stuff they are introducing..

Those should be in already with Tuesday's patch. A couple people in the patch thread said they've already seen it offline. For some reason the online cfms are getting it on a delay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2019, 02:13 PM   #6
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Those should be in already with Tuesday's patch. A couple people in the patch thread said they've already seen it offline. For some reason the online cfms are getting it on a delay.
Great to hear. I went out on a limb for the first time and decided to wait it out after having a pretty awful experience with M19. Sounds like they're really hitting it out of the park and turning it around. Hoping to find a Black Friday sale or something next week that I can scoop up.

Thanks
Old 11-21-2019, 02:23 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Has anyone check to see if they are now in existing online franchises? The equipment and/or the 5th year options
Old 11-21-2019, 09:01 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer
Great to hear. I went out on a limb for the first time and decided to wait it out after having a pretty awful experience with M19. Sounds like they're really hitting it out of the park and turning it around. Hoping to find a Black Friday sale or something next week that I can scoop up.

Thanks
M20 is leaps and bounds better than 19. I’d say at least the best Madden we’ve had in a very long time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »