Home

Do you expect a patch to fix the CPU’s decision making?

This is a discussion on Do you expect a patch to fix the CPU’s decision making? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2019, 08:38 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Do you expect a patch to fix the CPU’s decision making?

I really want the cpu to make adjustments as well. Their playcalling is frustrating by itself, but it's even worse when they don't make in game adjustments. If I have Kahlil Mack wrecking your game then you need to start assigning the double team and calling quicker pass plays. The CPU never makes the real adjustment so i swear Mack can rack up 3-4 sacks per game on poor tackles which should always be the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemind
Dude, I hate taking up your time. I cannot find playcall anywhere. Checked all the tabs under share and manage files, system storage on the ps4 itself, googled a little more. Nothing...

This is all that I’m hung up on for franchise. Been playing online lately and just hit the part where I’m dc glitched frequently. Gotta get back to franchise...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I do not believe playcall updates are being delivered as a separate entity, as they were in Madden 19. These updates in Madden 20 appear to be packaged with each complete title update. Therefore, they can not be deleted.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I really want the cpu to make adjustments as well. Their playcalling is frustrating by itself, but it's even worse when they don't make in game adjustments. If I have Kahlil Mack wrecking your game then you need to start assigning the double team and calling quicker pass plays. The CPU never makes the real adjustment so i swear Mack can rack up 3-4 sacks per game on poor tackles which should always be the case.
It's funny you mention that because I played the other day using the Bears and Mack had racked up 3 sacks in the first half against the Packers. Some context is the Packers OL was depleted with injuries, so I just sent Mack on a tear, and if it wasn't him, it was Hicks busting through the middle. Rodgers was scrambling and trying to avoid sacks, but it was setting up to be a walloping.

Total about 6 sacks in the first half, and I'm thinking we're going to get 12 by the end of this. Something changed though, and Mack couldn't get to Rodgers anymore. I saw that their RT dropped deeper, and the RB was set to block right away. Rodgers didn't have the dump-off, but he spent less time with ball in hand and started striping quick passes.

I think this game, and the most recent update(s), have produced more depth than before. The decision making has seemingly improved in the right spots, but it is definitely not 100% where I'd like it. Having a blast though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »