Home

Fumbles are not an issue.

This is a discussion on Fumbles are not an issue. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2020, 10:37 AM   #9
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fumbles are not an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I feel like in real life big hits don’t really cause fumbles nearly as much as in the game. They might dislodge a ball when a WR is making a catch but bone crushing hits cause fumbles far less often than a well placed helmet on the ball or guys with a good technique for stripping the ball
I understand where you’re coming from and it’s definitely true. But I also think we would see a lot more fumbles from big hits if The players Were careless about where these big hitters are on the field and protecting their body. These big hitters are feared in real life and make a real impact on the game because of that fear. A lot of in years past then today’s NFL but still. How Madden can implement that fear into the person playing against them is something they can continue to work on. Receiving a big hit from one on screen does nothing to make the user fear them if the consequences of that big hit aren’t truly felt. Let’s just hope EA continues to let these enforcers make big impacts going forward however it’s implemented.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:33 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
Half the league of QBs has a 50% chance of fumbling once a game based on the NFL 2019 season. Guys like Carson Wentz and Daniel Jones fumble the ball more than games played. QBs fumble the ball a lot and I see that reflected in the game. Protect the ball at all times. Btw Wentz has one of the best lines in the NFL and still finds ways to cough it up. Why? Because he likes to extend plays. What do madden players like to do? Extend plays. I bet if you played with the Eagles and coughed it up twice with Wentz you would have an issue. Even though that directly reflects the NFL.

Did Lamar Jackson fumble 50% of the time he was tackled? No. Cover ball doesn’t matter on QB scrambles. You are literally trying to say that EA didn’t program the game in a certain way when they absolutely did and for a specific reason. Any Madden regular will tell you the same thing. They have the game function this way to balance out scrambling QB’s in competitive play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2020, 03:17 PM   #11
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
Did Lamar Jackson fumble 50% of the time he was tackled? No. Cover ball doesn’t matter on QB scrambles. You are literally trying to say that EA didn’t program the game in a certain way when they absolutely did and for a specific reason. Any Madden regular will tell you the same thing. They have the game function this way to balance out scrambling QB’s in competitive play.

Yeah QB's for the large part fumble while in the pocket and are looking to make a throw. Not scrambling out of the pocket and when they get tackled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2020, 03:20 PM   #12
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx

Lamar Jackson cant even play like himself in this game because he CONSTANTLY fumbles. Juking or spining with him is too much of a risk
Old 04-06-2020, 09:59 AM   #13
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Just played the Falcons and hit stick Julio Jones and he fumbled three times in one half lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »