Home

Re-signing with advantage

This is a discussion on Re-signing with advantage within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2020, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

doctemple's Arena

OVR: 0
Re-signing with advantage

I play franchise mode in Madden 20. On my Cowboys team Ezekiel Elliott is the last one I need to sign. About week 5 I saw on the re-sign players page that he was not interested. About week 8 I earned enough points to get the “maxed out” re-sign player advantage. It is now week 12 and he is still not interested. My question is, since I bought the re-sign advantage AFTER he first said “no”, does that mean that the re-sign boost will not help? I know teams have until the end of the season to resign players and I could franchise him, but I would like to avoid that. Anyone been down this road? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Re-signing with advantage

In my experience those do absolutely nothing.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

I need to research this. I know for the free agency sign influence it increases the offer by 3 points. I’d like to think this would work similar. I’d try simming a franchise to year 2 (to get the points needed for the resign influence)... save.. sim to see what the offer made to the player is... reload from the save point.. add the resign influence... sim to see what the offer is. If it does nothing.. maybe see if it effects the moral of players at that position. If nothing there.. the ****s just broke lol
Old 04-29-2020, 02:24 PM   #4
Rookie

doctemple's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkMonk
I need to research this. I know for the free agency sign influence it increases the offer by 3 points. I’d like to think this would work similar. I’d try simming a franchise to year 2 (to get the points needed for the resign influence)... save.. sim to see what the offer made to the player is... reload from the save point.. add the resign influence... sim to see what the offer is. If it does nothing.. maybe see if it effects the moral of players at that position. If nothing there.. the ****s just broke lol
Great suggestion! Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »