Home

Online Franchise- Auto Saves?

This is a discussion on Online Franchise- Auto Saves? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2020, 08:29 PM   #1
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Online Franchise- Auto Saves?

I searched and couldn't find anything specific to this. I play a connected franchise on XB1. Is there ANY way to disable or get around the damn auto save "feature" in franchises? I have a couple moves I want to TRY, but I don't want to ruin my whole franchise if I don't like them. Is there anyway to create a manual save I can go back to? This used to be SUPER easy to do, but it seems as if EA doesn't want you to be able to do this anymore for whatever weird reason. Thanks for any help or info!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2020, 11:57 PM   #2
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online Franchise- Auto Saves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
I searched and couldn't find anything specific to this. I play a connected franchise on XB1. Is there ANY way to disable or get around the damn auto save "feature" in franchises? I have a couple moves I want to TRY, but I don't want to ruin my whole franchise if I don't like them. Is there anyway to create a manual save I can go back to? This used to be SUPER easy to do, but it seems as if EA doesn't want you to be able to do this anymore for whatever weird reason. Thanks for any help or info!!

The auto-save feature has always been there for "online" or Cloud franchises. If you didn't want that feature you should create an "offline" franchise.

That being said there are ways around it. Make another franchise and test moves out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »