Home

7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbox One & Upgrade to Xbox Series X Free

This is a discussion on 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbox One & Upgrade to Xbox Series X Free within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 05:55 PM   #49
Rookie

packers96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbo

It's frustrating imagine Madden 21 running on Xbox series X with the same graphic quality this actual console generation.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:57 PM   #50
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbo

It was very disappointing but hopefully it will get better at Ea Play

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2020, 05:59 PM   #51
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I thought it was general knowledge that the graphical leap between Xbox one and the next gen would be very minimal. It’s the little things like lighting , and fine details like hair textures, *and how those things animate that will see improvements. From everything I’ve read it’s the under the hood, AI and behaviours of the world that will be the most improved. Makes sense why they are pushing the “atmosphere “ angle and showing Mahomes awareness and *reaction to *contact and why *they are *spotlighting it here.*

mot sure why anyone is expecting to be blown away graphically in a 7 second snipet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 06:05 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well if it’s like madden 25 the game look near identical but it did play better with smarts D and pocket starting to form apposed to nothing on the 360.*
Old 05-07-2020, 06:19 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Visually I have been satisfied with Madden this past generation. I wasn't in need of a huge leap in visuals. I see Madden targeting 4k60, Ray Tracing/improved lighting, accurate colors, finer details. It does look like the same Mahomes face scan as last year. But I see they have the updated football with the red, white, and blue NFL logo. I just hope they finally add back mouthpieces.
My main hope for Madden 21/next gen is for it to feel next gen. I'm ok if there isn't a big leap in visuals, but I won't be okay with there isn't a huge leap in gameplay. Because if there isn't a huge leap in gameplay/animations, then we would essentially be getting same experience just with slightly improved visuals. Even that bump break tackle we see in video is the same we've seen the last few years.
With football being my favorite sports, it would be nice to have a football game I actually want to buy each year.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:25 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I thought it was general knowledge that the graphical leap between Xbox one and the next gen would be very minimal. It’s the little things like lighting , and fine details like hair textures, *and how those things animate that will see improvements. From everything I’ve read it’s the under the hood, AI and behaviours of the world that will be the most improved. Makes sense why they are pushing the “atmosphere “ angle and showing Mahomes awareness and *reaction to *contact and why *they are *spotlighting it here.*

mot sure why anyone is expecting to be blown away graphically in a 7 second snipet.
I'm okay with that. I'm all for under the hood improvements for next gen. Maddens AI is in major need of overhaul. Hopefully the stronger CPU, allows for a vastly improved AI.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:28 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

I could care less if we see any graphical enhancements next gen. Graphics out class the AI, gameplay and physics in this game. What happen to the saying gameplay is king? Im hoping that’s where we see the enhancement this gen!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 06:31 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

With EA Play just 5 weeks away today, I expect that is when we see in depth actual gameplay. But I expect Madden to start releasing info starting next week. I can see a scenario where they drop major info each week leading up to EA Play. Where it could be Visuals/Presentation, Gameplay, Franchise(And FoTF), and MUT. Each week one of those major topics can be covered. Then EA Play will be about Gameplay footage and tying everything together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »