Home

CPU Pass Blocking

This is a discussion on CPU Pass Blocking within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2020, 08:35 AM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU Pass Blocking

been tweaking with cpu pass blocking because they can't stop my blitzing...on all madden I have cpu pass blocking at 100 and they still can't block. Any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: CPU Pass Blocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
been tweaking with cpu pass blocking because they can't stop my blitzing...on all madden I have cpu pass blocking at 100 and they still can't block. Any suggestions
Try 0. Zero MAY (key word may, it worked for me) help them get the ball out quicker. You may have to raise qb acc slider. I’m seeing realistic sacks with this setting, 5 sacks a game. Sometimes i see less than 5, but it’s rare it’s more tan 6 or 7 sacks by both teams.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #3
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Try 0. Zero MAY (key word may, it worked for me) help them get the ball out quicker. You may have to raise qb acc slider. I’m seeing realistic sacks with this setting, 5 sacks a game. Sometimes i see less than 5, but it’s rare it’s more tan 6 or 7 sacks by both teams.
Wouldn't 0 make it worse?
Old 05-11-2020, 12:25 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I haven't had any success with this either... It sucks but we almost can't even call blitzes because they're so incompetent.

The biggest issue I'm having with the game right now is that AI QB's just suck at making decisions... whether it's taking sacks, getting the ball out late, or just throwing horrible passes... and that's leading to huge blowouts every game on All Madden. I'm trying out all kinds of different slider settings trying to find a way to make this game a challenge but I haven't had any success yet. Every game on All Madden is a 30-40 point win for me and it's getting boring.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:45 PM   #5
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I haven't had any success with this either... It sucks but we almost can't even call blitzes because they're so incompetent.

The biggest issue I'm having with the game right now is that AI QB's just suck at making decisions... whether it's taking sacks, getting the ball out late, or just throwing horrible passes... and that's leading to huge blowouts every game on All Madden. I'm trying out all kinds of different slider settings trying to find a way to make this game a challenge but I haven't had any success yet. Every game on All Madden is a 30-40 point win for me and it's getting boring.
Yeah when blitzing at will makes it no fun...i don't see how setting the cpu pass blocking to 0 will help unless I'm missing something...i thought 100 would make them pass block the best and 0 would be the worst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

If you call a zero blitz and have a decent press in coverage you'll get a sack every time. I got chase winovich averaging like 4 sacks a game having tried every slider set under the sun.

Thanks EA.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:51 PM   #7
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
If you call a zero blitz and have a decent press in coverage you'll get a sack every time. I got chase winovich averaging like 4 sacks a game having tried every slider set under the sun.

Thanks EA.
With the D I run I get double digits sacks every game on all madden with 100 cpu pass blocking.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
With the D I run I get double digits sacks every game on all madden with 100 cpu pass blocking.
Sounds about right. I've had some success having the difficulty set to all madden in the main menu and all pro in CFM.

However the CPU QB (Even Mahommes or Brady) will never kill a play call because it's clear I'm in a zero blitz and they need to get it out faster. If you press and cover the guy running the 5 yard out you're gonna get a sack every time.

Does the CPU even try to read a defense? Lol I hate this game
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-11-2020 at 02:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »