Home

What do you think will be in Madden 21

This is a discussion on What do you think will be in Madden 21 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2020, 09:41 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What do you think will be in Madden 21

Can we get Snoop Dogg in the FA pool?

Can we get the Snoop Dogg Steelers in the game? KO team?
Old 05-14-2020, 10:25 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
Here's what I think:

Stuff pretty much guaranteed to be in Madden 21:
  • Sofi Stadium (Rams and Chargers Stadium)
  • Allegiant Stadium (Raiders Stadium)
  • New 14 team Playoff Format
  • New uniforms for Rams, Chargers, Browns, Bucs, Falcons, and Patriots
  • The "Las Vegas Raiders"

Features I think could be in Madden 21:
  • Coaching Carousel/Coordinators
  • Scenario Engine Update
  • 17 game regular season after your first Franchise season

I have a feeling that most of the focus this year is going to graphics and porting the game to next gen. Hoping for a surprise and they focus more on franchise this year though.
I am holding out hope that Coach Carousel will be in this year. NCAA implemented it in NCAA 13 I believe. Last several years for Madden franchise, they added 1-2 top community requests(like draft board, schemes, custom drafts, etc). Coach Carousel was always near the top, but too big of a implementation to just add onto current CFM. Last few years they always brought it up as a feature they know the fans wanted. Heck I remember a Mike Young video last year and he mentioned CC as a feature they would like to implement. If NHL got it this past year, no excuse that one of the EA Sports flagship titles shouldn't have it. The main reason they say is that assistant coaches aren't apart of the Coaches Association, so they can't use their likeness. I'm more than sure people would not be upset if we have fictional Coordinators like NHL did. So I am really holding out hope we finally get it in Madden.

I'm not expecting a whole lot. Pretty much just a next gen port like what we saw going into this gen. Don't expect much until Madden 22. I just see them taking advantage of next gen hardware to try to push the visual fidelity to the next level. Just hope they move on from Frostbite.

They could have just shown a player with a mouthpiece and it would have gotten people hyped lol.
Old 05-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hopefully defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2020, 01:25 AM   #12
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
- Heavy focus on KO mode
- Face of the Franchise season 2
- Gameplay will be marginally better. Inside running efficiency will be tuned. Game will still be largely 2 player canned animation based with little to no physics.
- XF and SS traits will be more balanced with addition of new traits and removal of others.
- Scenario engine 2.0 will be underwhelming.
- Franchise mode will get coordinators but will be undercooked and be more cosmetic than anything. It will the big new (and only)addition for franchise mode.
- Zone AI will see an improvement.
- CPU play calling and QB play will go largely untouched.
- Next gen talk will be mostly about improved lighting and graphics
- One or two new quality life features for franchise mode. Added commissioner controls.
- Cross play will be in
- No new gameplay mechanics added.
- No improvement to line play.
- No changes to gameplanning, schemes or the injury system.
- No changes to scouting.
- No changes to fog of war.
- No changes to the challenge system.
Wow, I think you might of said it the best ever. I think they'll be putting most of their efforts into M22 with 2K lurking in the distance & this will be more of a Madden 21.5 with minimal additions, unless they're forced to by the changes in the NFL.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 05-15-2020 at 08:43 AM.
Old 05-15-2020, 03:11 AM   #13
Rookie

uzileaux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
[*]17 game regular season after your first Franchise season
They couldn't even implement jerseys reverting back to the non NFL100 patch after the first Franchise season this year, doubt they could pull this off too
Old 05-15-2020, 04:01 AM   #14
Rookie

ShadyFan25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzileaux
They couldn't even implement jerseys reverting back to the non NFL100 patch after the first Franchise season this year, doubt they could pull this off too
Yeah, it's definitely wishful thinking. Maybe someone at EA will have enough foresight to add it. It almost seems like a must have for franchise mode.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:23 AM   #15
Rookie

More roster control with new ratings. Like an actual longsnapper, that has a long snapping rating, the ability to actually scout players and not use the system in place. I understand that an nfl franchise cant scout every single college prospect, but if they want to scout a player, they can do it. No more of this "it cost 15 points to unlock this scouting report" nonsense. If Im looking at a player, i should be able to obtain what im looking for as far as scouting.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #16
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

For next gen I think it will be a feature involving the controller. I read an article about the new PS5 and there was a section where it mentioned the controller will have an advanced DualSense feel to it. It explained that the controller will have different types of feels for whatever you are experiencing in the game. Whether you are driving in mud or shooting a bow and arrow. Then after watching the first Madden 21 trailer the slogan is "Feel The Next Level". So this makes me think they may be talking about a new controller feature for next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »