Home

Madden NFL 21 Releases on August 28, Pre-Order MVP Edition to Get 3-Day Early Access - Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Releases on August 28, Pre-Order MVP Edition to Get 3-Day Early Access - Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2020, 10:02 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 21 Releases on August 28, Pre-Order MVP Edition to Get 3-Day Early Access - Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed

Madden NFL 21 releases on August 28 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC via Origin and...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2020, 10:25 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on August 28, Pre-Order MVP Edition to Get 3-Day Early Acc

Perhaps I am just being really impatient here. But when they say "details will be released 6/16" I was kind of expecting a little bit more. The EA really think that hyping up the release date would excite me? It's kind of like spending a week telling a kid he will get a present at the end of the week only for the present to be underwear and socks.

But I should be used to this by now. This is all part of EAs marketing. Keep building up the excitement and the hype just to tell us about the "improved gameplay controls" and how the AI will respond better than ever.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:43 AM   #3
Pro

Saro1's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on August 28, Pre-Order MVP Edition to Get 3-Day Early Acc

Speaking of PC, will there be a Next-Gen version or not? Nobody says anything about this.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #4
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Speaking of PC, will there be a Next-Gen version or not? Nobody says anything about this.
Yeah, realized this this morning myself, started a thread in the PC section.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:23 AM   #5
Rookie

m29a's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
I think PC will get the next gen version next year with Madden 22. I don't see the PC having this standard release date if it wasn't the same as the later PS5/XSX one.

Last time around we have FIFA as an example as to how it was handled, and PC got the upgrade a year later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2020, 04:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
I wonder if the Stadia version will be next gen?
Old 08-10-2020, 02:44 PM   #7
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4

I read somewhere if you preorder the MVP edition and have EA Access, the 10hr trial starts Friday Aug 21st. Reason being, 3 day early access with the MVP edition (8/25) plus 3 days early for EA Access 10hr trial (8/21). Can a moderator please confirm?

Last edited by darren1024; 08-10-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:52 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
I read somewhere if you preorder the MVP edition and have EA Access, the 10hr trial starts Friday Aug 21st. Reason being, 3 day early access with the MVP edition plus 3 days early for EA Access 10hr trial. Can a moderator please confirm?
I'm no mod (nor do they have any inside info any of us wouldn't as they are not employed by EA), but EA/Origin Access and the MVP edition perks are seperate. The 10 hour Access trial begins on August 21, and you don't have to have preordered any version of Madden to play it. You just need to be an EA or Origin Access subscriber.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »