Home

Madden NFL 21: Franchise Mode Additions Missing In Action So Far

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21: Franchise Mode Additions Missing In Action So Far within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2020, 01:24 PM   #9
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 21: Franchise Mode Additions Missing In Action So Far

Articles like this has been written here on OS for years, and unfortunately we can stack it with the great written, but fall of deaf ears no action pile.

I've been hesitate to even speak on madden, out of the disgust I feel this company has taken the game through several platforms and a couple Decades now.

Every year we all anticipate hope for a better direction for madden nfl football. But in fact each year they boast and brag on watered down features that even themselves will be patched within day one of its initial release, for only several more to come down the pipeline and at a later date for everyone to run to forums and post about only to have more out crys of a broken mess.

Every year we all say it will be better but the football game we all would like to have unfortunately will never get anytime soon, just by a little teaser trailer you can pretty much see the direction there going, when I watched this trailer, I really tryed to hold in my thoughts until after I seen the entire video, I'm 45 years of age and feel blessed to see it, however that trailer was truly a horrible rendition of what can be done in today's standards of gaming trailers.

Look at some trailers from previous maddens, look at trailers from previous triple A title games that had just as much momentum as madden could generate in example, gta 5, look at this same madden trailer now and look at some of the new game trailers coming out? Theres no hype, the video is dry with no emotion no vibrance, just the same ol, dull dry animations of players diving at close pylons in the endzone.

Bottom line, for me I'm done, I have supported this company for a long time, I have 19 and 20 as my last editions of madden. I will not be purchasing a graphical upgrade, and under arm break throughs at the line of scrimmage, and so called edge heat that we had back in 2006.

This game is not catered to the fan of football anymore, it's for those that enjoy gambling and card collection.

The animations I've seen are horrible and downright disgraceful. As a community we've over looked the bad to try our best to let the good outweigh what could have been possibly done better the following year, but I can see corporations are in charge of this, that's why Rex left, Ian, and so many others that really tryed the direction for change but couldn't.

So good luck to those that purchase this or future products from a company that is clearly driven by one goal.

Greed.

I wont be apart of this non sense anymore.

Yall stay safe
Storm.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-17-2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-17-2020, 01:36 PM   #10
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Articles like this has been written here on OS for years, and unfortunately we can stack it with the great written, but fall of deaf ears no action pile.

I've been hesitate to even speak on madden, out of the disgust I feel this company has taken the game through several platforms and a couple Decades now.

Every year we all anticipate hope for a better direction for madden nfl football. But in fact each year they boast and brag on watered down features that even themselves will be patched within day one of its initial release, for only several more to come down the pipeline and at a later date for everyone to run to forums and post about only to have more out crys of a broken mess.

Every year we all say it will be better but the football game we all would like to have unfortunately will never get anytime soon, just by a little teaser trailer you can pretty much see the direction there going, when I watched this trailer, I really tryed to hold in my thoughts until after I seen the entire video, I'm 45 years of age and feel blessed to see it, however that trailer was truly and horrible rendition of what can be done in today's standards of gaming trailers.

Look at some trailers from previous maddens, look at trailers from previous triple A title games that had just as much momentum as madden could generate in example, gta 5, look at this same madden trailer now and look at some of the new game trailers coming out? Theres no hype, the video is dry with no emotion no vibrance, just the same ol, dull dry animations of players diving and close pylons in the endzone.

Bottom line, for me I'm done, I have supported this company for a long time, I have 19 and 20 as my last editions of madden. I will not be purchasing a graphical upgrade, and under arm break throughs at the line of scrimmage, no so called edge heat that we had back in 2006.

This game is not catered to the fan of football anymore, it's for those that enjoy gambling and card collection. The animations I've seen are horrible and downright disgraceful. As a community we've over looked the bad to try our best to the good outweigh it, but I can see corporations are in charge of this, that's why Rex left, Ian, and so many others that really tryed the direction for change but couldn't.

So good luck to those that purchase this or future products from a company that is clearly driven by one goal.

Greed.

I wont be apart of this non sense anymore.

Yall stay safe
Storm.
Well said....
Old 06-17-2020, 02:21 PM   #11
Rookie

The best thing about Madden NFL 21 so far: the cover of the regular edition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 02:38 PM   #12
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
This is an exceptional point I never really thought about. But it does make sense.
They will never get a penny from me, beyond the original cost of the game. And until they improve franchise mode, then all I'm going to do is buy the game on clearance every other year like I have been for a while now. I understand that they don't care at all about people like me, but its still painful to support a product for nearly 30 years and be treated this way.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:47 PM   #13
Pro

It’s interesting you mention that it is impossible to please everyone and I agree. But EA seems like they are just trying to force feed stuff to us. No one asked for this storymode nonsense. So they not only give us one, the one they give stinks. So instead of letting it go, they double down and give a “new and improved one” that still stinks. Don’t get me started on MUT.

While I Agree you can’t make everyone happy, everyone has been clamoring for franchise improvements and the best they offered was a pathetic scenario engine, which again... I’m sure “improve logic” will be the extent of franchise improvements for Madden 21
Old 06-17-2020, 02:52 PM   #14
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
They will never get a penny from me, beyond the original cost of the game. And until they improve franchise mode, then all I'm going to do is buy the game on clearance every other year like I have been for a while now. I understand that they don't care at all about people like me, but its still painful to support a product for nearly 30 years and be treated this way.
Aren't they still getting your money?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 06-17-2020, 03:36 PM   #15
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

I’ll wait this year..till I see feedback..takes awhile for people to find the ludicrous bugs and repetitive non fixes.
But ....we will see, not very optimistic. Offline Franchise guy..I’m a dying breed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 04:39 PM   #16
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Aren't they still getting your money?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
They won't get his money if he buys the game used from gamestop or ebay. That never goes to EA directly....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »