Home

Madden NFL 21 Developer Twitch Stream, Discussing Gameplay, Starts in 5 Minutes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Developer Twitch Stream, Discussing Gameplay, Starts in 5 Minutes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 08:48 AM   #49
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 21 Developer Twitch Stream, Discussing Gameplay, Starts in 5 Minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I don't know about the Reaching for Pylon/First Down not a Button option. I get wanting to have it tied to BCV and AWR, especially for CPU. But if you are touting All-User Control, that seems like something I want to be able to control at times. I just dont want to seem like you are pulled into a reaching for marker animation because you're within a couple yards.
Hopefully the fumble risks are there with that as well.
Feel like a good example would be if I get an open field run but trying to run out the clock... will my player reach for the goal line instead of diving within the 5 and not want a touchdown
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 06-26-2020, 09:00 AM   #50
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Developer Twitch Stream, Discussing Gameplay, Starts in 5 Minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
I sure hope they haven’t stripped down all the QB throwing animations out of the game....sure sounds like they might have....i went back & read last years Gridiron Notes re: all the animation work that went into QB throw motions & various tiers & animations.....beta testers...be on the lookout for this concern!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madden giveth and Madden taketh. But mostly, EA taketh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I don't know about the Reaching for Pylon/First Down not a Button option. I get wanting to have it tied to BCV and AWR, especially for CPU. But if you are touting All-User Control, that seems like something I want to be able to control at times. I just dont want to seem like you are pulled into a reaching for marker animation because you're within a couple yards.
Hopefully the fumble risks are there with that as well.

It would be nice to have a button to do it manually, but also the possibility the player does it based on their ratings/style.

Last edited by HesiPullupJimbo; 06-26-2020 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:07 AM   #51
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Clint said “combo moves” and user control.

Were combo moves not already in the game? I remember they were back in NCAA 14 for example but outside of the double jukes it’s always been more effective to just do a single move so I never bothered trying to do combos in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2020, 09:24 AM   #52
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

This stream was straight up embarrassing. It felt like they were made to do this and didn’t want to. No excitement in their voices at all. All the main points we have heard before. At this point it seems like they’re tweaking minor things because they’re too afraid to do an overhaul and break the game. Disappointing.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:31 AM   #53
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROCK 05
I feel like Y should be Hurdle and up on the right stick should be Truck... makes more sense to me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I already know I will hate this change. Don't understand reasoning for this at all. Hopefully the feedback from the beta will be strong enough that they change it back.
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Old 06-26-2020, 09:32 AM   #54
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
I already know I will hate this change. Son't understand reasoning for this at all. Hopefully the feedback from the beta will be strong enough that they change it back.
100% it literally makes no sense!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2020, 09:40 AM   #55
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Truck being Triangle reminds me of that other games slide shoulder charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2020, 09:47 AM   #56
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1

I feel like i haven't seen anyone mention that if you use the zone drop adjustments at all, it completely removes the matching logic from ANY of the zones on the field, not just the ones you adjusted...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »