Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Updates Look Like Patch Notes - Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Updates Look Like Patch Notes - Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2020, 11:35 AM   #33
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise & Face of the Franchise Updates (Gridiron Notes)

Face of the Franchise sounds cool but the meter has definitely shifted heavily towards "no purchase" for me. Just waiting on next-gen gameplay out of curiosity at this point.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:35 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
What an insult man. I had no expectations, but this is unimaginable.

If I did this small amount of work in A YEAR I would be fired so fast. How do these people have jobs? Like seriously? Or is everyone working on other stuff and they goof off in Franchise on their lunch breaks once a month? This is insanely insulting.
I wish I could have a bullet point list that insignificant as my annual performance review and still keep my job. I'm pretty sure I get more work done in a few weeks at my job than was done on franchise mode in the last 8+ months.

― Plato
Old 06-30-2020, 11:36 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRock
Has Madden ever removed the key new Franchise feature in literally the next version of the game? Not including when they built a new mode from the ground up (like M12 to M13).
If my memory is correct I think the move to 360 saw them remove the player roles that they had just added in the Xbox/ps2 version. It seemed like a really cool concept too, especially how it factored in that first round picks are expected to be starting within three years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2020, 11:38 AM   #36
Rookie

shiftythomas's Arena

OVR: 0

I've played every Madden since the SNES days. Since then I've skipped Madden 11 and Madden 18. I am going to add Madden 21 to the list because I'm not putting up with this crap again.

I wasn't going to buy Madden 20 due to a lack of franchise additions, but caved because people said the game was fun. I don't care how fun the gameplay is in 21 because I need a solid franchise mode to keep me invested. I didn't have high expectations for this blog, but I am still incredibly disappointed.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:39 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
IDC how anyone feels about this

if you can afford a PC, make the damn switch because we have done WAYYY more for CFM in 2 years then they have done in the last 10...

Added 5th year options for CPU
Fixed morale to effect overalls and encourage benching/player movement based off statistical performance
Fixed sim stats
Fixed off season logic
Revamped progression system
Revamped draft classes

Any other requests?!?
Sorry, when I looked into this, it seemed like it was a season only or play now thing. I could be so wrong about this.

Does this work in a franchise mode?
Can one of your college teams be brought into an NFL spot?
Can I replace an NFL team with artwork for say the Wisconsin Badgers?

It seemed involved trying to get things going that I stepped back and didn't try your mods. But they sound AWESOME.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #38
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I wish I could have a bullet point list that insignificant as my annual performance review and still keep my job. I'm pretty sure I get more work done in a few weeks at my job than was done on franchise mode in the last 8+ months.

I've literally done more than that in the last 4 hours at my job. This is such a joke.

And for anyone talking about FoF as the main focus... do you realize that in FoF in Madden 20 there are FBs and OL playing as your WRs in the college games? And that you only have 10 men on offense in those college games? That's right now. 11 months after the game was released. So they are adding resources into a mode that they showed us they don't care about last year by abandoning it while it was filled with game breaking bugs. It's a joke. I don't understand what voodoo EA did to get the license extended but John Madden would be seriously upset if he knew this was the crap that they were spending their time on... snoop dog? Seriously?
Old 06-30-2020, 11:41 AM   #39
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

What an absolute and utter joke. EA, and Madden have become a shell of their former self. They don't care. Period. They only care about their cash cow MUT. If they could make money off CFM that would be the main focus every year, but instead we are ignored and tossed aside like a prom night dumpster baby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 06-30-2020, 11:42 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

This is part 1 of the "plan of innovation" that won the NFL's heart over for an exclusive license once again. Let's not forget that, either.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »