Home

Madden 21 Ratings Leaked? Top 10 Players for Every NFL Team, Courtesy Madden School

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Ratings Leaked? Top 10 Players for Every NFL Team, Courtesy Madden School within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2020, 11:08 PM   #17
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden 21 Ratings: Top 10 Players on Each Team (Madden School) - RATINGS NOT FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Only one of those two players has completed 60% or more of his passes at any level of football (be it the NFL, NCAA FBS, or high school) and it’s not Josh Allen.

Josh Allen looks the part and his physical gifts are immeasurable, that much is obvious, but he has never acquitted himself as a technically skilled quarterback at literally any level of the sport. Murray has a 2018 Heisman Trophy and 2019 AP Offensive Rookie of the Year award to his credit. He’s very obviously the goods and everyone very plainly sees that; it’s why he’s getting dark-horse MVP hype entering this upcoming season.

Between the two, Murray is definitively the better player right now, and assuming these ratings are correct Madden 21 correctly captures that difference.

Thank god for player editing.....

Fwiw...they both have a 64.2 overall grade from PFF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by K_GUN; 07-14-2020 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 21 Ratings: Top 10 Players on Each Team (Madden School) - RATINGS NOT FINA

Deion Jones is criminally underrated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 07-15-2020, 12:01 AM   #19
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Ratings: Top 10 Players on Each Team (Madden School) - RATINGS NOT FINA

Since these aren’t final, I won’t lose my mind just yet; however, I don’t know how the overall ratings formula could have managed to output some of these...

RB Leonard Fournette and G Andrew Norwell above 75 overall is a real stretch. WR DJ Chark, EDGE Josh Allen, and QB Gardner Minshew appear to be under-rated when comparing against their peers.

It’s like wearing a Jaguars uniform is equivalent to a (-3) adjustment to OVR. Calais Campbell is good example of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-15-2020, 05:10 AM   #20
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll probably update the OP post once more in the morning with a video from Brian just going over some of the still-in-flux ratings for teams, thanks again for the follow-up organization brett.

Last edited by ChaseB; 07-15-2020 at 05:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2020, 10:09 PM   #21
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 21 Ratings Leaked? Top 10 Players for Every NFL Team, Courtesy Madden Scho

Where the he** is Garoppolo? Couldn't crack the top 15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2020, 10:42 PM   #22
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Ratings Leaked? Top 10 Players for Every NFL Team, Courtesy Madden Scho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Where the he** is Garoppolo? Couldn't crack the top 15?
The ratings are showing the top 10 players based on overall for each team. Looking at the 9ers, their 10th rated player (Raheem Mostert) is an 84 overall. So Jimmy G is an 83 or lower. I think it's a fairly safe bet he's in the 80s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »