Home

Madden NFL 21 Reveals Some X-Factor Abilities For Running Backs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Reveals Some X-Factor Abilities For Running Backs within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2020, 12:57 PM   #9
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Reveals Some X-Factor Abilities For Running Backs

Like others I think the artwork by the Artist is awesome. I understand the marketing tactic as using the artwork and ability revels as a constant stream of buzz generating.

My gripe is we are two weeks away from the game being available for content creators and we still don't know what The Yard actually looks like.

And the worse part is knowing that they legitimately were about to let franchise be released in its current state, had the community not stepped up...

WE HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY SEEN WHAT FRANCHISE MODE LOOKS LIKE.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-30-2020, 01:14 PM   #10
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

I don’t think it would be a stretch to conclude that in light of #FixMaddenFranchise, announcing ‘The Yard’ has become a lot more complicated.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:19 PM   #11
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

These cards look great, people get angry over the wrong things. People get this idea that they're not allowed to like anything unless they get their way about something specific.

We all get that we want Franchise mode "fixed," but that doesn't mean we have to dump on everything else. I love the concept and art of the cards. People today act like children.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 03:51 PM   #12
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
These cards look great, people get angry over the wrong things. People get this idea that they're not allowed to like anything unless they get their way about something specific.

We all get that we want Franchise mode "fixed," but that doesn't mean we have to dump on everything else.
I love the concept and art of the cards. People today act like children.

Man this needs to be posted on a billboard somewhere. There's plenty of positives to see in M21 and admitting that doesn't mean we're ignoring the flaws in CFM.

People act like we all have to constantly hate on everything or we're not for the cause, but it's just plain dishonest to ignore the positives in this game.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:10 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

WE HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY SEEN WHAT FRANCHISE MODE LOOKS LIKE.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
During the stream this week, the statement above in CAPS was already addressed. They will show franchise news on or before August 15th. It's very similar to what Seann Graddy said initially that we would franchise news close to release date.

It appears they moved that date up a few weeks.

Personally, I wouldn't expect a lot of content dropping in franchise mode on opening day, but there should be more during the year with title updates if what Seann Graddy said is true.

Last edited by roadman; 07-30-2020 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:

We all get that we want Franchise mode "fixed," but that doesn't mean we have to dump on everything else. I love the concept and art of the cards. People today act like children.
For me its about what i feel these cards represent. It represents an arcade feature that madden is selling. This is nba jam to me. I loved nba jam but its not what i want in the only nfl game on the market
Old 07-30-2020, 09:50 PM   #15
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hshaw810
For me its about what i feel these cards represent. It represents an arcade feature that madden is selling. This is nba jam to me. I loved nba jam but its not what i want in the only nfl game on the market
I would call that a misperception, and very unfair to the artist who put work into them. It's simply a graphical way to display X Factors. There's nothing arcade about it. I feel you're looking for something in them that isn't there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2020, 10:21 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
I would call that a misperception, and very unfair to the artist who put work into them. It's simply a graphical way to display X Factors. There's nothing arcade about it. I feel you're looking for something in them that isn't there.
Its not the card itself did u read what i said? Im not criticizing the art lol it looks cool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »