Home

EA Provides More Details & Commitments to Madden NFL 21 & Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on EA Provides More Details & Commitments to Madden NFL 21 & Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 08:12 PM   #81
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: New Madden NFL 21 franchise mode update

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I wasn't expecting anything more than what we are getting for 21, but I was definitely expecting more for 22. The list of improvements is fluid, I get that, but I expected a bit more to be in the potential roadmap if franchise mode was going to become a major focus.

Part of that is my own fault, though. Why would I expect anything more from a series that is notorious for adding so little each year? Obviously they were never going to add as much as other games add and I should have expected that. Still, I can't read that blog and not be disappointed, or at least sad. It drives it home that EA is truly lost and does not really have a real idea on how to give the fans the franchise mode they want and I'm not sure what is the cause of the series feeling so lost, but something is really wrong with Madden on the franchise side of things.
I wouldn't be too concerned or overly worried for what might or might not transpire for 22, yet.

My interpretation from that blog is that there are moving parts and they will let us know how the roadmaps are progressing.

We have no idea if there will be any bombs for FM in 22. We have no idea if they will put in a HT show, things from the past, things from HC, but one thing we can agree on, I hope, they are listening to the community.

I don't read that blog and think for a second, yep, that's it, how depressing.

I look at it from the angle that they were not putting in jack for FM mode in 21 and who knows if they had plans for 22? They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar because of the social media push.

And let's go back to Deuce's post, all those suggestions that they are implementing for FM in 21 and potentially 22, are from the community. Who knows where or if there would be anymore additions to the mode.

I'm not here to change your mind on anything, I need to see it to believe, but I feel a bit better today than I did yesterday and the day before and the day before, etc......

Time will tell, but it's not time to put the cart before the horse, yet on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 08:13 PM   #82
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I am disappointed that scenario engine stuff was listed under Madden 22. Hopefully this falls under live service and we get a few more scenarios for M21.

Hopefully there will be more to retirements than just an end of year pop up. Maybe have players give coaches a heads up of their intentions or at least something that tells us that they're thinking about it.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Old 08-03-2020, 08:20 PM   #83
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
"CAREERS STATS UI - Improved UI showing historical player performances. More immersion and depth on how players have progressed in your Franchise."

Not really sure what this could mean but it sounds interesting. I wish the blog wasn't so vague.
They'll have the teams players have played for in franchise with their yearly stats. The teams played for column has been broken for about 7 years.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Old 08-03-2020, 08:44 PM   #84
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Provides More Details & Commitments to Madden NFL 21 & Madden NFL 22 Franchise

well let see how they work cause most time what they said doesn't work as they said on the marketing news,
Old 08-03-2020, 08:56 PM   #85
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
it sounds nice* but lets wait and see on this**
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 09:10 PM   #86
Rookie

smonee's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Provides More Details & Commitments to Madden NFL 21 & Madden NFL 22 Franchise

Couldn't squeeze in the relocation refresh?
Old 08-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please! Please fix scouting!
Old 08-03-2020, 09:19 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 8

I know its different developers, but the real barometer will be fifa 21. FIFA got the same flack after last years release and made similar promises. Albeit it was more franchise bugs related but the mode has been stale for quite some time and they had a full year to address.

Not holding my breath with EA though - it will still be all about the MUT.

https://www.engadget.com/2019-09-30-...reer-mode.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »