Home

EA Early Access

This is a discussion on EA Early Access within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #193
Rookie

rd1981's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Early Access

Im still playing after the trial ended, but I'm in practice mode. I wanted to see what would happen as the trial was nearing the end, while in practice. The trial ended and I got a message saying I was too soon. Then i was taken back the xbox dashboard. I launched madden again and was taken back to the practice field where I left off.

Update. I'm able to play Exhibition and probably the other modes too. But I think I'm disconnected from the EA servers.

Last edited by rd1981; 08-23-2020 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:39 PM   #194
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
No. I created a new account under a 2nd user and playing on that.
Funny thing...i did the same thing you did, but i got a message saying free trial with ea play...
Old 08-24-2020, 03:51 PM   #195

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

According to some users on Reddit on Xbox One if you use the New Zealand work around you can boot up the full game if you pre ordered digitally. Of course this is the MVP edition thats releasing tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 05:35 PM   #196
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Im not even sure where to start. I consider myself a pretty big Madden fan but I’ll admit this year it hasn’t been on my radar much. I’m looking forward to the “next generation” version of the game, but even with that said, I’m not expecting 21 to be all that revolutionary. I think we might see the real jump in 22.

With that said, I downloaded EA access specifically for the trial as I’ve down the last few years. And wow, if you told me I was playing Madden 20 I would 100% believe you. Nothing from the one game I played, looked nor played any different than last years game. Beyond the new rush meter available for the pass rushers.

I’m actually really disappointed in the game.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:44 PM   #197
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2

Anybody know how to get a refund on PS4? This is what I did. I downloaded the ea play hub. I opted for the free trial. Downloaded the game. Played my 10 hours. Went to account accessability, there was no option to cancel. It was just a option to turn off auto renewal, so I turned it off.

What do you do to cancel the trial? If anybody knows, please let me know.

Sent from my S30 using Operation Sports mobile app
Bulls
Old 08-24-2020, 06:50 PM   #198
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Anybody know how to get a refund on PS4? This is what I did. I downloaded the ea play hub. I opted for the free trial. Downloaded the game. Played my 10 hours. Went to account accessability, there was no option to cancel. It was just a option to turn off auto renewal, so I turned it off.

What do you do to cancel the trial? If anybody knows, please let me know.

Sent from my S30 using Operation Sports mobile app
Did you pay for a whole YEAR instead of a month?? If you did, your SOL till it renews next year. You can call and try to plead your case and get a pro-rated refund I guess. If you did monthly, you can cancel right there under your subscriptions for your MS account on the website. Either way, you wont be able to get a "full" refund. Just depends on how you signed up.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:52 PM   #199
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Im not even sure where to start. I consider myself a pretty big Madden fan but I’ll admit this year it hasn’t been on my radar much. I’m looking forward to the “next generation” version of the game, but even with that said, I’m not expecting 21 to be all that revolutionary. I think we might see the real jump in 22.

With that said, I downloaded EA access specifically for the trial as I’ve down the last few years. And wow, if you told me I was playing Madden 20 I would 100% believe you. Nothing from the one game I played, looked nor played any different than last years game. Beyond the new rush meter available for the pass rushers.

I’m actually really disappointed in the game.
You didn't notice any of the new animations or anything? Its 100% not some HUGE difference from 20 to 21, but if you play another game or two, I bet you start noticing some of the small differences. Not sure if those differences are worth $60 though.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:58 PM   #200
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
You didn't notice any of the new animations or anything? Its 100% not some HUGE difference from 20 to 21, but if you play another game or two, I bet you start noticing some of the small differences. Not sure if those differences are worth $60 though.
If I have to squint to notice the new stuff, certainly not worth it. I have Madden 20,19 and 18 this truthful this year I’m not feeling Madden at all. I want to see more of the “next gen” game because this one has over stayed it’s welcome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »