Home

Madden 21 Equipment

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Equipment within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2020, 08:18 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
They even use buzz words for their shortcomings lol. It went from memory limitations, to face scans, now “scoping”
I know right lol. Most of their memory limitation excuses are BS. They said that was the issue for not having the Pro Bowl in franchise a few years ago. As having so many different helmets during gameplay created memory issues. Hard to believe that with the current consoles. They will use next-gen excuses for the next-gen consoles.

Last edited by dvdsaba; 08-24-2020 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:42 PM   #74
Rookie

Here is a screenshot of another time they replied about the face editor. They are all about that scoping issue now. Guess the Yard was the new place they were looking to add it to...

Image 8-24-20 at 5.31 PM.jpg
Old 08-25-2020, 03:53 AM   #75
Rookie

You know what really bothers me that rarely ever gets mentioned (at least not from what I've seen)?

Customizable chin straps along with soft cup chinstrap being completely taken out of the game (worn by Brady, Rivers and Winston for most of their careers). Brady was nearly perfect with his signature chin strap in M18 and M19 when he was cover athlete but somehow they managed to take a step backwards. I don't get it I mean sure Brady and Rivers have switched to Speed Flex helmets, but @Equipment_Guru really cannot just import those chinstraps to new and other helmets?! It's truly mind boggling to me.

Also I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but Aaron Rodgers, who wears very thin chinstraps (inspired by Farve) is actually in the game but exclusive to a retro helmet, Riddell TK IIRC. Still, for however long Rodgers has been in the leauge, he never got his chinstrap right in Madden, ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 10:55 AM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroneflores
You know what really bothers me that rarely ever gets mentioned (at least not from what I've seen)?

Customizable chin straps along with soft cup chinstrap being completely taken out of the game (worn by Brady, Rivers and Winston for most of their careers). Brady was nearly perfect with his signature chin strap in M18 and M19 when he was cover athlete but somehow they managed to take a step backwards. I don't get it I mean sure Brady and Rivers have switched to Speed Flex helmets, but @Equipment_Guru really cannot just import those chinstraps to new and other helmets?! It's truly mind boggling to me.

Also I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but Aaron Rodgers, who wears very thin chinstraps (inspired by Farve) is actually in the game but exclusive to a retro helmet, Riddell TK IIRC. Still, for however long Rodgers has been in the leauge, he never got his chinstrap right in Madden, ever.
Bro... Madden's lack of authenticity is so alarming man. I don't know where the old dev team went but wow. You look at games like 2k and see steph curry chewing his mouth guard, signature shoes, tattoos, the whole 9 yards. Just compare it to madden where they can't even allow you to choose towel placement, and like you mentioned, they won't even let you have chinstrap options. Its just wild to wrap my mind around every time i think about it. They need to clean house, seriously. It is 2020.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:19 AM   #77
Rookie

FACTS!!!! The chinstrap should be an option to select, just like every other piece of equipment from the neck down. It's such a bummer. No mouthpieces too. Lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroneflores

Old 08-25-2020, 11:21 AM   #78
Rookie

I am legit sooo bummed playing madden 21 just thinking about what we would have if 2k was still making football games. Madden has made so few advancements in the last 15 years, it's just sad as a major football and Madden fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribszn004
Bro... Madden's lack of authenticity is so alarming man. I don't know where the old dev team went but wow. You look at games like 2k and see steph curry chewing his mouth guard, signature shoes, tattoos, the whole 9 yards. Just compare it to madden where they can't even allow you to choose towel placement, and like you mentioned, they won't even let you have chinstrap options. Its just wild to wrap my mind around every time i think about it. They need to clean house, seriously. It is 2020.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:58 AM   #79
Rookie

Some may have already stated this but here is everything i noticed missing equipment wise. Nike vapor jet 6.0 gloves Adidas adizero 9.0 gloves. adidas adizero sk mid cleats Under armour clone blur cleats under armour f7 gloves
Old 08-25-2020, 12:07 PM   #80
Banned

HennyHefner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Adjustable striped socks for browns and patriots p

And the bears. I’ve been asking for this for years and every year I’ve been told it’ll be in next years game smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »