Home

Madden 21 Equipment

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Equipment within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2020, 12:53 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I mean, The Yard has eight fewer players on the field to render and the environmental geometry is significantly less complex than the 11-on-11 modes. There's simply more graphics memory available to do cool and interesting things, a concession that doesn't exist in other gameplay modes of Madden.

Given that The Yard also can't execute its vision at all without the ability to deeply personalize one's on-field avatar, and given that these games were already pushing the current-gen consoles to their limits beforehand, it's not surprising at all to me that that mode gets more and more interesting cosmetic options than the base game.

It sucks, yes, and I hope we get options brought into other game modes where applicable going forward - especially on next-gen consoles, I would anticipate Madden 22 honestly - but the technical reasons for why those options don't cross over on PS4 / XBOX One are very easy to understand if you are willing to engage them. This isn't another "EA hates Franchise players" situation.
Man I'm tired of this lack of memory talk. Every madden leading up to last year's they claimed memory was the reason for no proper pro bowl helmets. Yet they somehow got them in even tho it was on the same console.

Mouthguards aren't a "cool and interesting" thing. It's literally a piece of equipment real players use in real life games. I'm tired of reps from EA saying they're "fighting" to get it in the game like they have been for years now.

Also it's not like EVERY single player wear it (the oversized kinds) on the field so they don't have to worry about using the memory to fit it into every model while playing.

I get that they created the Yard for various reasons but I'm just tired of them telling us they're fighting for it to put it in the game "in the future". Just freaking tell us if it's gonna be in or not so they don't get our hopes up. It's really not that complicated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 07:43 PM   #82
Rookie

Something I've just noticed: depending on what cleats you're wearing, they've fixed the spat and got rid of the bulky tape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.41.37 PM.jpg (80.4 KB, 185 views)
Old 08-25-2020, 07:48 PM   #83
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribszn004
Something I've just noticed: depending on what cleats you're wearing, they've fixed the spat and got rid of the bulky tape.
And with the Browns, you can adjust those stripped socks.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:58 PM   #84
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
And with the Browns, you can adjust those stripped socks.
is it just the Browns?
Old 08-25-2020, 10:15 PM   #85
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Patriots can do it too. I think it’s only for new uniforms that have stripped socks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2020, 12:22 AM   #86
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Patriots can do it too. I think it’s only for new uniforms that have stripped socks
So they glitched the patriots socks, 3 sets of the socks are the same length accidentally and the high ones are the only ones correct. Hopefully they fix that.

my youtube channel of most recent edits:

https://www.youtube.com/woodytraore

Last edited by woody47; 08-26-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:54 AM   #87
Rookie

sweny5632's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribszn004
Looks like its only fixed for any cleats that were added for this years game. Kind of odd, hopefully they can make it work on all shoe models.
Old 08-27-2020, 04:34 AM   #88
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Been waiting for this look for some time now. Very popular look in present day footballl! Compression/Leg sleeve + sock look. Also the 3/4 arm sleeve. Please EA Adjustments.jpg
NBA- New York Knicks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »