Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2020, 01:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Hopefully, they've connected all of the new bio-pics to their own unique face-scans and made them selectable in the player editor.
Madden 20 has several bio-pics for drafted players that we can't select and also don't have their own face-scan in gameplay.
Also, it's shameful that EA still has not added the face-editor to Franchise. I'm not surprised but I thought that was the least they could do for Franchise in 21.
This guy posted a video going into customizable options. Same old franchise. No new equipment besides the Oakley visor. No mouth pieces either... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzjg7Tc7hg

Last edited by dvdsaba; 08-20-2020 at 01:25 PM.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Gameplay Video - Rebuilding the Cincinnati Bengals

I watched the video and counted 7 or 8 new generic faces

Last edited by neek_the_sneak15; 08-20-2020 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:43 PM   #19
Rookie

some more. not sure about the Osemele one. that might be a cf
Old 08-20-2020, 01:52 PM   #20
Rookie

another new one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 1.47.14 PM.jpg (105.7 KB, 47 views)
Old 08-20-2020, 02:00 PM   #21
Rookie

Can confirm (one of the content creators showed) - Literally the only things new are a couple of new face options, Oakley visor, and a new darker layout. That's it. They did nothing else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 02:05 PM   #22
Rookie

Can you change game speed? Still no refs. Football still clipping through walls and side line objects. Players still clipping through players. Still see jarring speed ups in animations. Players still have axis turning abilities while in motion. They threw rainbow sprinkles on the same vanilla cone and are trying to convince us otherwise. Looks like another year of Madden 25 / NCAA 14 for me. Its ok though. I still enjoy the games of football in those editions. The only thing that I see that's hopeful is that My faithful Brooklyn Bulls are now a high school team which would only lead me to believe that they may have given us some new relocation teams. It wouldn't surprise me if they made that amateur mistake though. My Brooklyn Dodgers on Madden 25 is still going strong with my 4 time Heisman Trophy, all-time leading collegiate rusher on the brink of breaking Emmitt's record. Well Madden 21, I'll see you at the $19.99 special section. Until then... Be well...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »