Home

Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Face of the Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2020, 07:35 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

During the trial I dominated high school and college as a qb. Threw 14 touchdowns in 1 game.. threw 10 touchdowns in another. Didn’t throw a pick the entire career. Still got benched at qb and so I switch to RB, dominate by scoring 70 points per game, go to the combine and ran a 4.34, caught 3 out of 4 passes correctly and was drafted by the Bears in the top 10. 82 overall with 92 speed. They had a different college than the one I played for, so I had to edit that. During my first pro game they show the full draft class by the Bears and I wasn’t even listed.

I really dislike not being able to see any stats while in college or high school. The story is awful and too scripted. I mean it doesn’t matter how well you do, you get benched no matter what. Not being able to change the difficulty during high school or college makes it so easy that it’s incredibly boring. FOF is not very good, simple as that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 05:49 AM   #66
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Madden 21 Face of the Franchise

Besides being drafted by the Bears and others similar things everyone is having, I am actually having a lot of fun with this mode in the NFL. I guess it’s just fun having a story line and having rivalries and
Spoiler

I am hoping it’s a lot more. This and MUT has been my main modes until they patch some other things up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 09-01-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:36 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

The upcoming Sept 10 update should fix the issue with getting drafted to Bears. Even though i have a idea of teams my player would fit in, I still prefer getting drafted to a team. Even though I'm not playing until next gen, I do want to see how it plays out.

After watching vids, still don't like the story mostly. I like having storyline throughout most of career. I dont like having heavily condensed career. But honestly, when I do career modes, I rarely get pass year 2 without simming games. So in a way, I would be able to get through a career with this mode.

One reason I definitely wanted to wait for next gen is for hopefully improved Gameplay and A.I. after seeing clips of FoTF with RBs and WRs, Poor QB AI really dampers the experience. That along with poor Blocking logic, is a reason I rather experience it next gen
Old 09-01-2020, 11:11 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone else in the first playoff game your junior year get replaced with a generic QB named Donald Flynn? I have tried to restart it 3 times and every time its neither me or Tommy playing the first playoff game, just a QB named Donald Flynn. I wanted to like this mode so much, but the choices you make mean nothing, and now this glitch totally takes me out of the game.
Old 12-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #69
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

so can you only change the difficulty from rookie to all madden or can you change sliders some how. its either too easy or an interception fest

Last edited by queenie.paula; 12-20-2020 at 02:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »