Home

Madden NFL 21 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2020, 10:38 AM   #49
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 21 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Yes you can still lead passes. Qbs with lead abilities often led receivers way too much resulting in overthrows by a country mile. Now lead abilities just have quicker passes. But yes you can still lead receivers like you have in years past.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Awesome. I'm leaning towards a purchase. I thought they took pass lead
out. That was my favorite feature. I had a good time with 20 using the
Frosty Mods. Sounds like 21 addresses a lot of the stuff people were
trying to fix with Mods.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:33 PM   #50
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11

So I was messing around during the trial and playing all of the Week 1 games. Get to Seattle at Atlanta and find that DeVonta Freeman signed with the Seahawks, cool that his first game is in Atlanta. As I hand the ball to him on the first play I think how realistic it would be for him to get hurt on the first play, he goes for 3-4 yards and gets tackled....and get right up. All is well. Next play I throw a pass to a WR and there is an off-ball injury. Freeman is out for the game with a bruised sternum.

One thing I didn't like though - I played as the Saints Week 1 and no Taysom Hill. I look at injuries, FA's and even through all of the rosters...nope, nope, nope. I look through the transactions and the Saints cut him...and he just disappeared.
Old 08-28-2020, 05:36 PM   #51
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Saw a player get hurt in practice. At least the animation of a hurt player happened. This was in franchise. He wasn't actually hurt at all but it would be a neat addition none the less if there was a chance a player could get hurt practicing.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2020, 06:40 PM   #52
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

It's probably been said but offensive lineman can get hurt now and that's pretty awesome.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:53 PM   #53
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
wellllll ive only played the trial so far on pc but i bought the version on ps4 that will allow me to play tonight monday, i did notice a few things, crowd chants, interactions between wr/db, qbs actually move around alil more, and take off running, i like how they can just get rid of teh ball before being sacked, throw outta sack is wht they call it.. in the past u would see a sack and the QB should have gotten rid of the ball, and sometimes now it can still make it to the Wr but it will be alil off,

i just dont want to be banging my head for the next month trying to get good sliders, i did one game all on 50 and most of teh game seemed pretty nice, the qbs were getting rid of the ball faster.. but did kinda have a high pct, etc etc, rushing was decent, then i tried someones sliders and the game was alil different but not horrible, the qb did a few times hang on to long, took a sack,

that biggest thing that stood out was the scores, im the niners and i was doing mainly broadcast sim were u watch, and ya they are a good team but i beat arizona 38-10 and jets 44-9 i mean ive always wanted the talent to stick out more, the better players and teams do better but that was almost to much
Check out Armor & Sword’s slider set. Minimal tweaks and the game is playing great. I’ve been having a great time getting Herbert’s NFL career started in my Chargers CFM.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:03 PM   #54
Rookie

NOfatchicks's Arena

OVR: 0

They added even more sideline scenes that directly coincide with what’s going on in thw game. Had the ball & was tied with the Packers late in the 4th qtr. Midway thru the drive, they showed A-Rod on the sideline talking to & encouraging his o-line to be ready once they get that ball back
Old 08-28-2020, 10:18 PM   #55
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOfatchicks
They added even more sideline scenes that directly coincide with what’s going on in thw game. Had the ball & was tied with the Packers late in the 4th qtr. Midway thru the drive, they showed A-Rod on the sideline talking to & encouraging his o-line to be ready once they get that ball back
I noticed that... Really like it.

Also, they have the offensive/defensive coordinator showing playart on the iPad to players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 10:22 AM   #56
Rookie

Playing Seattle in franchise mode ran the ball on 3rd down I was stopped just at first down marker but they said I did not get it. I challenged play and for the first time I won the challenge. That never happened in previous years.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »