Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #321
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

2020 Raiders as custom coach

Week 2 against the visiting Saints saw us get out to a 21-3 first half lead before Brees and Co. made a run but his uncharacteristic 3 interceptions was too much to overcome and we won 27-13.

Raiders free agent signee QB Colton Cloud is turning heads with his pinpoint accuracy, rocket arm and quickest release in the game as well as his ability to take off and run. Henry Ruggs III continues to put on a track and field exhibition making this one deadly combo. This is still former coach Jon Gruden's personnel for the most part and built for a power running game but I will eventually turn them into the Air Raiders, if you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJzn4uqg0bY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2020, 01:20 PM   #322
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Me and my 2 buddies have been playing since launch in August. We got to 2030 and it won't let us convert the franchise to next gen. Just won't show up.

We play every game too, and get pretty far every version.

Very disheartening to have it end when we were so far, and no word from EA on how to not lose the franchise.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:14 PM   #323
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProximateGrunt
i believe it will only show the results of the completed games prior to the kick off of that game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I actually realized that when I'm in 32 team control it wont show any progress of the other games even if I advance all other users prior to my game. This also causes the halftime show to be blank scores/stats. Am I doing anything wrong here? If not I guess I just wont use the ticker and I'll skip the "halftime show"....not like I'm missing anything during halftime anyways lol
Old 12-11-2020, 06:56 PM   #324
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Started a new Jets CFM post NG launch after 3 seasons with the Chargers. Drafted Trevor Lawrence #1 and Jaylen Waddle at #7 (via trade).

We get smoked by the Chargers (karma?) 48-13 but Waddle is a beast. We need this year to grow and I think next season we will be a dark horse.
Old 12-13-2020, 02:37 PM   #325
Rookie

Currently in year 2026 (All-Pro) with my Broncos Chise. Immediately traded away Drew Lock and drafted a 1st round QB (Cody McDermott) who has been my starter since. I also landed Michael Thomas in a trade with Washington by giving them the aging Vaughn Miller and a 1st round pick. In six years, I have a 68% win percentage, and have made the playoffs 4 times. Unfortunately, I have lost all four of my playoff games. As a team, currently an 84 Overall. Although not perfect, Loving the next Gen upgrade on Series X. Player movement and weight make a huge difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2020, 09:16 PM   #326
Rookie

It's now 2021, and holy crap D.K Metcalf is nearly as game breaking as Tyreek Hill.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:32 PM   #327
Rookie

I can't seem to stick with one team. I've used The Chargers, Bears, Jets, and Texans. And I always want to change mid season. Anyone have any fun teams suggestions that I could try out? I wouldn't mind a team that needs a rebuild, but I'd prefer a team that has a shot of making a playoff push, but not guaranteed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-14-2020, 08:38 AM   #328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanreeser
I can't seem to stick with one team. I've used The Chargers, Bears, Jets, and Texans. And I always want to change mid season. Anyone have any fun teams suggestions that I could try out? I wouldn't mind a team that needs a rebuild, but I'd prefer a team that has a shot of making a playoff push, but not guaranteed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

I just started my Cowboys franchise over and they're pretty interesting. The offense is good when healthy but their defense is bad and they have multiple young players whose contracts are up after this year that you will have to decide on. They only have 5 draft picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »