Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2020, 03:30 PM   #337
Rookie

FlexLuger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhawk03
LOL got ya! Is there a way to create a coach if I've already started a franchise as an owner? or if I start a new one as owner? or do you have to be the coach role?
Have to be in the coach role
Old 12-15-2020, 08:49 PM   #338
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Would you guys rather have the Steelers or the Saints in a CFM? Plan on starting a franchise with one of these guys, both in similar team positions. Steelers with a monster D and solid O, no real RB threat and an aging QB. Saints with a monster O/godly OL and solid D, also with an aging QB but elite RB.

Saints seem to have more cap than the Steelers surprisingly, but both would probably end up on the same path in a rebuild after the window closes. I’m a big on Lattimore on one hand, on the other I would love to have Bush and Minkah. Tough choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 12-16-2020, 09:29 AM   #339
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

It's NOT going because everytime I go into slow simulation after the game the entire game blue screens and crashes my ps4.

I have reinstalled this game twice over, wiped the profile, I have cleared the cache, and even reintialized the entire system.

You call ea, there entirely zero help, in fact the point the finger at sony, you call sony ask for a refund, welp you guessed it, its past 14 day limit so no return.

So it really baffles me how I'm seeing so many people able to have a franchise without this problem of DEFECTIVENESS, for lack of another word id like to use, but I wont...

Look this is beyound disgusting I cant believe there is absolutely no word on this from ea, and that it has went this long without being fixed.

I even tryed to install without the patches, but ea has decided to include them now within the initial download of the game (digital).

So if anyone has any ideas I'd love to here them, cause if I uninstall this game this time, it's final.

I said last year I wouldn't buy this game, I fell for the hype yet again, 100% guarantee there will not be another.

Stay safe yall.
Happy Holidays.
Storm.
Old 12-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #340
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

2020 Packers

I've fallen in love with this team, particularly the offense. It's so surgical precise and quick strike thanks to the talent at the skill positions and the line.

HB Aaron Jones celebrates just signing a 5-year extension by going to town on Houston rushing for just over 200 yards for the day. He's a threat to go yard every time he touches the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikJ6ZBJTelQ

After being held scoreless in the first quarter, the offense went nuclear and routed the home Texans 52-17.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:29 PM   #341
Rookie

FlexLuger's Arena

Started up a second franchise but this time I went with the New York Jets. Finished the year with a 1-15 record. Fired the Adam Gase, the scout, and the trainer. New staff is below: Never been a fan of the generic coaches so I ended up replacing Gase with Brian Flores.

Only impending free agent I brought back was Marcus Mayes on a 2yr/$20M contract. Below are my free agent signings:

RE Trey Hendrickson (3yr/$28M)
CB Charvarius Ward (4yr/$18M)
RG Brian Winters (1yr/$5.4M)
FS Montae Nicholson (2yr/$3.48M)
LG Dakota Dozier (1yr/$1.7M)
C Will Clapp (1yr/$1.56M)

Next up was the draft. But before the start of the draft I traded away Sam Darnold to the Steelers for a 2022 3rd round pick. I think the deal made sense especially with Big Ben retiring.

R1: 1st Overall - Ohio State QB Marquise Eason (74 Overall/Hidden Development)
R1: 17th Overall - Ohio State TE Jamie Sherman (74 Overall/Hidden Development)
R2: 33rd Overall - Wisconsin DT Thad Allen (75 Overall/Normal Development)
R3: 65th Overall - Colorado State HB Tyrus Malone (76 Overall/Hidden Development)
R4: 94th Overall - Harvard WR Omar Hodges (71 Overall/Normal Development)
R5: 129th Overall - Southern Miss RT Roman Campbell (67 Overall/Normal Development)
R5: 148th Overall - Florida LOLB Emmett Kroger (66 Overall/Hidden Development)
R6: 161st Overall - Notre Dame CB Zhaire Smith (68 Overall/Normal Development)
R7: 193rd Overall - Arkansas K Chaz Donald (72 Overall/Normal Development

*Traded LE John Franklin-Myers and the 30th overall pick to Falcons for the 16th overall pick, and a 2022 5th round pick

*Traded 97th overall pick to 49ers for a 2022 3rd round pick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2020, 08:45 PM   #342
Rookie

DaltonT4's Arena

OVR: 5

Playing as Washington Football Team with my created players and I have no idea how to stop the giants. I won the first meeting 49-35 but Daniel Jones was 37-40 for 318 yards. I’m in the 2nd quarter currently and this game has been a game that’s been predetermined as a loss. Down 21-0 in the first has Jones again is already 10-10 with 130 yards. Literally as soon as he’s snapping it he throws it to Ingram or Barkley. Can’t generate a pass rush at all.
NFL: Cincinnati Bengals
Old 12-18-2020, 12:50 PM   #343
Rookie

FlexLuger's Arena

The New York Jets wrap up the 2021 season with a 9-7 record which was good enough to lockup the AFC West and the 3rd seed in the playoffs where they will hosted the Cleveland Browns in the Wild Card. From there the Jets went on a Cinderella run. They defeated the Browns, Jaguars, and Browns and made it to the Super Bowl where their maniacal rum came to an end to Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints in a 42-35 loss where Brees threw a game winning touchdown to Michael Thomas with 5 seconds left.

Notable Season Stats:

QB Marquise Eason: 4,236 Passing Yards, 28 Touchdowns, 17 Interceptions; 63 Carries, 530 Rushing Yards, 5 Touchdowns (Offensive Rookie of the Year)

HB Tyrus Malone: 229 Carries, 1,216 Rushing Yards, 9 Touchdowns
Ty Johnson: 74 Carries, 335 Rushing Yards, 5 Touchdowns
La’Michael Perine: 58 Carries, 240 Rushing Yards, 4 Touchdowns

WR Denzel Mims: 83 Receptions, 1,466 Receiving Yards, 9 Touchdowns
TE Javon Wright: 51 Receptions, 938 Receiving Yards, 8 Touchdowns
WR Jamison Crowder: 51 Receptions, 797 Receiving Yards, 4 Touchdowns
WR Omar Hodges: 35 Receptions, 594 Receiving Yards, 6 Touchdowns

MLB C.J. Mosley: 128 Tackles, 2.5 Sacks, 4 Interceptions
RE Trey Hendrickson: 66 Tackles, 16 Tackles For Loss, 5.5 Sacks, 1 Interceptions
LE Quinnen Williams: 39 Tackles, 12 Tackles For Loss, 5 Sacks
CB Charvarius Ward: 79 Tackles, 4 Interceptions

K Chaz Donald: 15-20 FG, 49-50 Extra Points Made

Offseason:

Re-Signings
RG Brian Winters (1yr/$6.13M)

Free Agency:
RT Brian O’Neil (4yr/$38M)
CB Isaiah Oliver (3yr/$7.26M)
C Ross Pierschbacher (2yr/$3M)
WR Parris Campbell (3yr/$10M)

Draft:
R1: 20th Overall: Michigan SS Antonio Trapp (73 Overall/Hidden Development
R1: 31st Overall: RE Edward Duke (74 Overall/Normal Development)
R3: 74th Overall: Texas WR Brayden Carr (72 Overall/Hidden Development)
R3: 77th Overall: Memphis LG Evan Stephenson (68 Overall/Normal Development)
R5: 157th Overall: North Carolina C Adrian Poyer (66 Overall/Normal Development)

*Traded true 28th, 63rd, and 95 pick to the Colts for the 20th pick
*Traded the 157th, 159th, and 191st picks to the Jaguars for DT Davon Hamilton
Old 12-18-2020, 02:50 PM   #344
Rookie

BertmanT5's Arena

OVR: 1

Just finished year 2 of a Chargers franchise. Things were looking great, Herbert is coming off an MVP season, the defense is being centered on Bosa, Murray and Micha Parsons, and we snuck into the playoffs and left with a win before falling to the eventual Super Bowl Champs, the Buffalo Bills. However..... right as I'm starting the resigning period, I see my custom coach (Joe Brady) is wearing a new colored shirt....

The Chargers are now the Bulls.... and I'm crushed haha. I must have had a setting wrong for relocation. I'm gutted because I was really gelling with this team. I have a base file save from when I first started this franchise but there's no way I can replicate what I have. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »