Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2020, 10:02 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

3-5 half way through the 2020 season w/ CAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Switch)
NBA 2K20 (Switch)

Last edited by NoleFan; 09-01-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:57 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 21 Edition

CAR starts the 2nd half of their schedule 1-0 after an impressive 40-34 overtime win over KC in Arrowhead. They managed to overcome 4 turnovers in the effort and rode the CMC express to the tune of 184 rushing yards.

The Panthers improve to 4-5 on the year with the win.

NBA 2K20 (Switch)

Last edited by NoleFan; 09-02-2020 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:08 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

Las Vegas Raiders - PreSeason Wks 2-3

We have fallen to 0-3 in the pre-season, and not much frustration is in the air. We are just out here evaluating talent. After losing to Seattle in week 1, we went for a little visit to the old home, before playing San Francisco. I suppose the time in the Bay area served us no justice as we were stomped 21-7.

The following week we played Kyler Murray, and the Arizona Cardinals... And my has he improved. The kid, ran the ball, passed the ball, and shoved the ball completely down the throats of the Raiders. Throwing for 172 yards, and rushing for 61 yards. He also accumulated for 5 of the Cardinals Touchdowns in a 38-24 victory in Vegas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #36
Pro

tuckermaine's Arena

Wow...you guys are able to have a Franchise without “Auto-Subs” working..?

Or maybe there is a work around your using- because my Auto Subs don’t work at all.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #37
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

Iím doing a franchise with the Chargers. Iím playing on All Madden with Matt10ís sliders, and honestly Iím having a lot of fun.

Taylor and Herbert played relatively well in the preseason but in the end I decided to start Tyrod. We won our season opener against the Bengals but then we went on to lose 3 straight.

Before our week 5 matchup against the Saints I decided to bench Tyrod and start Justin Herbert. We ended up winning 34-10 and Herbert won AFC offensive player of the week in his first start. With him as the starter we are currently on a 6 game winning streak, with a 7-3 record.

We are also looking to take the first place from the KC Chiefs who currently sit at 8-2.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:48 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
Iím doing a franchise with the Chargers. Iím playing on All Madden with Matt10ís sliders, and honestly Iím having a lot of fun.

Taylor and Herbert played relatively well in the preseason but in the end I decided to start Tyrod. We won our season opener against the Bengals but then we went on to lose 3 straight.

Before our week 5 matchup against the Saints I decided to bench Tyrod and start Justin Herbert. We ended up winning 34-10 and Herbert won AFC offensive player of the week in his first start. With him as the starter we are currently on a 6 game winning streak, with a 7-3 record.

We are also looking to take the first place from the KC Chiefs who currently sit at 8-2.

Thatís exciting!

NBA 2K20 (Switch)
Old 09-03-2020, 04:30 AM   #39
Rookie

So far in my 1st season with SF came off the bye week at 10-0 now I admit I was on pro with my custom sliders it was a bit to easy lack of Cpu scoring so I moved to all-pro (Matt10s sliders) played against At NOLA (5-2) We ended winning 22-8

SF Defense stepped up this game very dominant sacking Brees 3 times (Bosa/Armstead/Jones) and a Pick towards the end of the game

Meanwhile Jimmy G played a decent game coming back from injury which kept him off the field for 2 months

GAME STATS VS NOLA

Jimmy G 93.6 QBR 271 Passing 2 TDs 1 Int

Mostert 16 Rush 91 Yds

Samuel 4 Rec 86 Yds 2 TD
Kittle 7 Rec 80 Yds

Alexander 7 Tak
Sheman 7 Tak 1 TFL
Williams 5 Tak 1 TFL 1 Int
Bosa 4 Tak 2 TFL Sk
Armstead 3 Tak 1 TFL Sk

Next At LA (1-8-1)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-03-2020, 05:06 PM   #40
Rookie

2020 New England Patriots Season: 13-3, 1st Seed in AFC

Wild Card Round: (Bye)
-
Divisional Round: Cleveland Browns, 5th Seed in AFC (Win 35-21)
-
AFC Championship: Kansas City Chiefs, 3rd Seed in AFC (Win 42-14)
-
Super Bowl 55: San Francisco 49ers, 3rd Seed in NFC (Win 17-13)

--------------------------

Cam Newton won his 2nd career MVP award in his 1st season with the Patriots. Julian Edelman had over 2000 receiving yards.

The Super Bowl was the best playoff game for me by far. After the 49ers took a 13-10 lead with a field goal, Newton connected with Mohamed Sanu on a 52-yard pass play to give the Patriots a 17-13 lead with just over a minute remaining. The 49ers would get to about midfield before Super Bowl MVP Stephon Gilmore intercepted his 2nd pass of the evening to ice the game for the Patriots.

The draft was a success, as I nailed my first three picks. A star defensive end in the 1st round, a superstar wide receiver in the 2nd round, and a star wide receiver in the 4th round (I traded my 3rd round pick for a future 3rd via IND).

I'm rolling with Cam Newton for our title defense, as his overall is roughly the same. And because of his MVP win, he gained superstar abilities. I will look for a successor in the coming years, but this past draft didn't look very good in terms of quarterbacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »